StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: slot size problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

aJarov

Earlier today I've had some heavy Win10 update and now it looks like that with stars/888/wpn tables, party does ok. I've tried to make new layout for several times and it always size down these tables compare to layout slot size. Any ideas why?
p.s.: I canceled last win10 update, but it didn't help.

[Image: jsrxfe]

aJarov

I don't understand what you are saying. The tables look like they are the correct size in those screenshots. What do you expect the tables to look like? Can you give more details?

aJarov

Partypoker tables have no empty space between them. Slot size is bigger than stars table size, you can see it on a screenshot.
Do you mean the gaps between the tables?

If so, unfortunately, this is now how Windows 10 works. Those gaps you see are because the tables have the resizing borders on the left/right/bottom, but those borders are now invisible in Win10, whereas in Win7/8 those borders were gray color.

You can confirm that these gaps exist even without SaT. Simply open a few windows, any windows, and then, right click an empty space on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. Then click "Show windows side-by-side". You will see that even when Windows itself tiles its windows, it also shows those gaps.

Here is more technical information:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...63#pid7263

The problem is that the Visualize Grid slots are just placeholder windows that have no borders and thats why you don't see them. And for that reason, people get confused. I will put those borders back in the new version so people aren't confused. Here if you try this v2.97k you will see:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-297k.exe

aJarov

I see now. It is confusing cause it used to be ok before yesterday and partypoker tables are still filling the whole slot area. That makes it weird for HoldemManager, which scales font for HUD differently for those tables and I couldn't find solution, cause 10 for party and 11 for stars are still different. I have 4x5 grid on 4k monitor and now my HUD on stars is either too big or too small.
(06-10-2018, 04:46 AM)aJarov Wrote: [ -> ]I see now. It is confusing cause it used to be ok before yesterday and partypoker tables are still filling the whole slot area. That makes it weird for HoldemManager, which scales font for HUD differently for those tables and I couldn't find solution, cause 10 for party and 11 for stars are still different. I have 4x5 grid on 4k monitor and now my HUD on stars is either too big or too small.

Yeah I'm not sure about the HUD... PartyPoker tables might not have the normal windows resizing borders, that could explain why their tables fill the full size of the slot. Unfortunately its just a Windows issue