StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SaT freezing all other windows/apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

My SaT works fine but frequently it causes all other windows in windows 10 to became unresponsive. I can navigate through the lobbies and move all poker tables but everything else gets compromised, like using a browser orĀ utilize any other kind of programs.

I have the latest SaT version and my windows is the 10 andis up to date as well.

Thanks
Hrm this is strange.. it shouldn't be happening and I have no idea why it is.

What happens when everything else becomes unresponsive? Are you forced to reboot? Or does everything eventually fix and become responsive again? If so, how long approximately does it take to un-freeze?

What poker sites are you playing on with SaT? And approximately how many tables?
I play on Winamax, 888, party and pokerstars. I usually play between 6-12 tables. When it freezes, I have to use alt+tab to select the SaT window and then use alt+F4 to shut it down, and after a couple minutes everything gets back to normal. Sometimes it eventually fixes by itself but it's rare.
What Scan Mode are you using in SaT's Advanced Options?
DMW

Other thing that happens is that when it bugs it bugs the windows, like when you drag them around the get invisible and the borders get weird.
Sorry I never saw your reply. I'm not sure whats going on here. Are you using any other poker helper software?
(06-18-2018, 01:08 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I never saw your reply. I'm not sure whats going on here. Are you using any other poker helper software?

Only PT4 and it's up to date.
Do you use the HUD and have a lot of stats? If you play your normal tables with SaT, but without the PT4/HUD, do you get the freezing?

or, If you play your normal 6-12 tables with your PT4/HUD, but without SaT, do you ever notice the freezing?

Just trying to isolate if SaT is really the problem. Sometimes its the combination of a large HUD with many stats, and then you have SaT moving those tables everywhere and the HUD needs to keep moving and redrawing. I'm not sure, just trying to think of ideas..
I discovered that it has something to do with the hotkeys. It freezes the windows, but when I use the disable/enable hotkeys I can right click somewhere and it unfreezes.
(06-19-2018, 10:44 AM)pvigar Wrote: [ -> ]I discovered that it has something to do with the hotkeys. It freezes the windows, but when I use the disable/enable hotkeys I can right click somewhere and it unfreezes.

Interesting. Can you click on File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

Also, can you keep an eye out and see if it happens after you press a specific hotkey? Or if you notice any type of consistency at all? Maybe that can help me track this down
Pages: 1 2