StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: PMU issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi,
I'm trying to set up PMU.fr, I added the site, configured everything but when I click start it doesn't see the table (I already configured Winamax and it works perfectly).
Can you tell me how to fix this issue?
Thanks in advance.
What network is PMU on? What site are you trying to Include into SaT? Try PartyPokerModern

Can you use the SaT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for the main PMU lobby? And also do the same for one of the tables that are failing and paste me the results too. Then we can figure this out

PMU is partypoker network, I tried PartyModern

here is the title for the Lobby:
title=[PMU Poker: Poker Lobby - Good luck cakewalk ],class=[#32770],pid=[14728]

and the on of a table:
title=[6-Max Progressive KO-Mi: 200€ Gtd (177769220) Table #3 - NL Hold'em - 1,10 € Buy-in],class=[#32770],pid=[14728]
(07-17-2018, 03:02 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]and the on of a table:
title=[6-Max Progressive KO-Mi: 200€ Gtd (177769220) Table #3 - NL Hold'em - 1,10 € Buy-in],class=[#32770],pid=[14728]

This explains it. PartyPokerModern should work. But you need to change the currency format. Right now, its showing the buyin as 1,10 €. But we need it to show €1.10. See this page, and try the 3 solutions one by one until it changes correctly:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/currency-format

Let me know!

Thank you, the second solution made it worked by changing region and language format
Perfect Smile