StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problems using SNT software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dspace122

So I repurchased SNT when I was back to playing, but it doesnt work at all the way it should be
party poker remains on top of the stacked grid and causes me to timeout on other tables, Winamax tables can not be resized and have to remain outside of the program
The only reason i use stack and tile is to multi site with ease, but instead it makes it more difficult
please fix these issues, as they weren't present in the past

And yes, i've turned off "table pops up in front" on all sites
and yes, i've downloaded and reinstalled the latest version

you can contact me on skype/discord - darkspace0 or via email on fpokeracc@gmail.com

last 2 days i am bleeding money because of the software
so please help me see what i've done wrong, if i did, and if not, help me setup SNT so it is functional again

dspace122

Hello, just solved the problem with a friend who is a PC expert

It isn't a problem with Stack and tile but with Windows 10
it resets my settings every time i turn the PC on
so basically what I need to do is disable the tables popping out every time i start the PC, untill i find out how to solve that permanently

So please delete my OP if it is possible

Thank you
(07-21-2018, 02:16 AM)dspace122 Wrote: [ -> ]party poker remains on top of the stacked grid and causes me to timeout on other tables

For this problem, we need to make sure the Party tables pass this Test:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

One thing specifically to check for on Party, is to make sure you're using the 3 color action buttons within the Party client, as described on the help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker

Please try that, then Remove and re-Include the PartyPokerModern site into SaT, then run the Test again.

(07-21-2018, 02:16 AM)dspace122 Wrote: [ -> ]Winamax tables can not be resized and have to remain outside of the program

What do you mean that they cannot be resized? Do you get an error message? Can you try creating a File->New Layout, with a different grid slot size, and see if that works any better?

dspace122

the only problem remaining is the winamax one, where the software cant resize the tables and then leaves it out of the programm
(07-21-2018, 02:58 AM)dspace122 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, just solved the problem with a friend who is a PC expert

It isn't a problem with Stack and tile but with Windows 10
it resets my settings every time i turn the PC on
so basically what I need to do is disable the tables popping out every time i start the PC, untill i find out how to solve that permanently

Hmmmm ok. Windows 10 shouldn't be doing that. That's very strange. But also take a look at my suggestions above as well. Keep me updated

dspace122

(07-21-2018, 02:58 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2018, 02:16 AM)dspace122 Wrote: [ -> ]Winamax tables can not be resized and have to remain outside of the program

What do you mean that they cannot be resized? Do you get an error message? Can you try creating a File->New Layout, with a different grid slot size, and see if that works any better?
I get the error "Stack and tile can not resize the window" and it leaves it out of the setup, have to stack them on the side, I will try with the custom one
In case anyone else has the same problems: Party worked after Removing and re-Including. Winamax seemed to work without anything, but we're keeping an eye on it.