StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: PartyPoker new table software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-25-2018, 11:29 PM)Acesup Wrote: [ -> ]I use mouse right click to fold, but that's a hotkey in the new PartyPoker to change the felt color. Any tips on how to get around this problem?

You can try to NOT pass through the RButton click when SaT prompts you when you initially add the hotkey. So then the hotkey would read "RButton" not "~RButton". But this will mean that you will lose the ability to right click in other windows applications.

Only other alternative is to complain to party to make it an option in their client

(08-26-2018, 12:00 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2018, 11:29 PM)Acesup Wrote: [ -> ]I use mouse right click to fold, but that's a hotkey in the new PartyPoker to change the felt color. Any tips on how to get around this problem?

You can try to NOT pass through the RButton click when SaT prompts you when you initially add the hotkey. So then the hotkey would read "RButton" not "~RButton". But this will mean that you will lose the ability to right click in other windows applications.

Only other alternative is to complain to party to make it an option in their client

Yep thanks I was looking for that couldn't remember where it was :Smile I would prefer to have it pass through but I can live this way still...

MatheusSulz

i have 2,94u version but is not working here. When i  use "show testing info" , SAT says "action required: Yes" when hero receive cards at the table. So in play party poker are stealing action or the others sites before the action.

I tryed uninstal both...

sry about my english

Matheussulz

(08-29-2018, 11:11 PM)MatheusSulz Wrote: [ -> ]i have 2,94u version but is not working here. When i  use "show testing info" , SAT says "action required: Yes" when hero receive cards at the table. So in play party poker are stealing action or the others sites before the action.

I tryed uninstal both...

sry about my english

V2.97u , sry
(08-29-2018, 11:11 PM)MatheusSulz Wrote: [ -> ]i have 2,94u version but is not working here. When i  use "show testing info" , SAT says "action required: Yes" when hero receive cards at the table. So in play party poker are stealing action or the others sites before the action.

I tryed uninstal both...

sry about my english

Are you sure you turned on 3 color action buttons within the Party client? If not, do that, and then Remove and re-Include PartyPokerModern

See this page for setup:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker
Pages: 1 2