StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Mercury Lobby and Ipoker Fold to Any Bet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Two issues I have recently run into: 

1) my hotkey to show the Pokerstars Mercury lobby has stopped working. I haven't changed anything about the settings and have tried removing it and adding it again but with no change. I was just wondering if anyone else have had this problem

2) Ipoker autofold hotkey only works when the action is on me unlike the other sites where you can click fold to any before the action is on you. I have been unable to find any fix for this no matter if I use the build-in Ipoker or make a custom setup. Any idea on if this can be fixed?
(08-23-2018, 11:20 PM)beebeebee Wrote: [ -> ]Two issues I have recently run into: 

1) my hotkey to show the Pokerstars Mercury lobby has stopped working. I haven't changed anything about the settings and have tried removing it and adding it again but with no change. I was just wondering if anyone else have had this problem
Are you using the built-in "PokerStarsMercury" profile? Or a custom site?
Can you use SaT's menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste the results for the main Stars lobby?

(08-23-2018, 11:20 PM)beebeebee Wrote: [ -> ]2) Ipoker autofold hotkey only works when the action is on me unlike the other sites where you can click fold to any before the action is on you. I have been unable to find any fix for this no matter if I use the build-in Ipoker or make a custom setup. Any idea on if this can be fixed?
I'm assuming you have the FoldToAny option selected in SaT's Advanced Options. What version of SaT are you using? Can you try v2.97u ?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-297u.exe
(08-24-2018, 12:52 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2018, 11:20 PM)beebeebee Wrote: [ -> ]Two issues I have recently run into: 

Are you using the built-in "PokerStarsMercury" profile? Or a custom site?
Can you use SaT's menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste the results for the main Stars lobby?
using the built in one
(08-24-2018, 12:52 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2018, 11:20 PM)beebeebee Wrote: [ -> ]2) Ipoker autofold hotkey only works when the action is on me unlike the other sites where you can click fold to any before the action is on you. I have been unable to find any fix for this no matter if I use the build-in Ipoker or make a custom setup. Any idea on if this can be fixed?
I'm assuming you have the FoldToAny option selected in SaT's Advanced Options. What version of SaT are you using? Can you try v2.97u ?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-297u.exe

I actually did not know that I had that option under advanced options. I have now clicked "fold to any" and updated to V.2.97u. I have restarted the program and removed and added ipokernew as well as a custom ipoker but it's still not working Sad
1. I need you to paste me the diagnostic for the Stars lobby so I can investigate if that is the problem, or if we need to look elsewhere.

2. The FoldToAny isn't going to work with a custom site by default, so you'd have to use the iPokerNew site. What gametype is it failing on? Can you try another gametype? Cash/tourn/sng ? For the tables where it fails, can you use the SaT menu for Help->Diagnostic->Take screenshot with GDIP, and upload the screenshot somewhere or attach it to a post here?
Sorry for the delay. I actually stopped using the first feature so not relevant for me anymore.

2) I have tried IpokerNew and it's still failing on mtts. I tried to sit at a cash table and have the same issue.
Here is the picture:
[Image: ipokerfail.png]
Another potential issue (and maybe it's just me doing it wrong) but when I have Party clicked "fold to any" it won't let me fold in advance but if I just have "fold" clicked instead it will. I think it's unrelated to my Ipoker issue but figured it was worth mentioning.
(10-11-2018, 08:33 PM)beebeebee Wrote: [ -> ]Another potential issue (and maybe it's just me doing it wrong) but when I have Party clicked "fold to any" it won't let me fold in advance but if I just have "fold" clicked instead it will. I think it's unrelated to my Ipoker issue but figured it was worth mentioning.
First, lets get clear about what the Fold hotkey does when you want to "fold in advance". In terms of SaT, this means "before is it your turn to act".

Before it is your turn, the pokersites normally display some checkboxes for you to click on, to speed up your game play. Each site displays different checkbox options at different times. Party in particular can show 3 different boxes. See this image:
https://imgur.com/kZs4mDL

Obviously the SaT advanced option will correspond to each of those buttons. See that link for detailed explanation of how it works.

Now, at other times (not sure why), Party will leave some boxes out. In this image, Party is not displaying the "Fold to any" checkbox, so of course, SaT sending a click to that location will have no effect...
https://imgur.com/e1Dpdni

(10-11-2018, 08:11 PM)beebeebee Wrote: [ -> ]2) I have tried IpokerNew and it's still failing on mtts. I tried to sit at a cash table and have the same issue.
Here is the picture:
[Image: ipokerfail.png]
So there could be a couple of things going wrong here.
1. SaT is not correctly detecting when it is your turn to act. If SaT thinks it is ALWAYS your turn to act, then it will never try to click the checkboxes, and instead it will always just try to click the regular fold button. As always this is the #1 thing that you need to do to make sure SaT is working properly. Please make sure the site is passing this Test:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

2. If SaT is correctly detecting when action is required and when it isn't, then maybe I have the wrong coordinates for the checkboxes. Can you open an iPoker table, first resize it to its default size, by clicking the cascade button in the upper right hand corner of the table (the 1st of the 5 buttons, next to the minimize/maximize/close X buttons). Once the table is the default size, can you then use SaT's menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Take screenshot with GDIP, and take the screenshot when the Fold advance action checkbox is visible, and then attach the screenshot to an email?

Thanks
Thanks for the detailed answer, before I try too many things I realized that both Titanpoker and Titanpoker UK are listed an I am actually on the Winner Poker UK which seems to be unlisted. Could this be the cause of the problem?

Edit: To add to that Titanpoker UK recently closed down and moved all their customers to Winner Poker UK so I think you can safely remove that one from the options Smile
(10-12-2018, 01:56 AM)beebeebee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the detailed answer, before I try too many things I realized that both Titanpoker and Titanpoker UK are listed an I am actually on the Winner Poker UK which seems to be unlisted. Could this be the cause of the problem?

Edit: To add to that Titanpoker UK recently closed down and moved all their customers to Winner Poker UK so I think you can safely remove that one from the options Smile

Well, you would just be using iPokerNew either way. Winner.co.uk is supported. As long as SaT is detecting the tables and putting them in the grid and those tables are responding to hotkeys, then it should be working
Okay when I change from DWM to PW it works on Ipoker. However Stackandtile warns me that I should be using DWM as Aero theme is detected. Is the best course of action to change scan mode and re-add all my sites under PW?
Pages: 1 2