StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problems after ipoker update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry English but I use the translator ... after the update of ipoker there are several problems. 1 resizing is problematic and in particular fails at every attempt. 2 in case of all in the table does not take focus and is unattainable without disabling the program. Please fix it soon as you can.
Yes this new iPoker update has caused a lot of problems, mostly for people on Win7 and Win8. So far Win10 is ok.

What version of Windows are you on?
(09-05-2018, 08:22 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes this new iPoker update has caused a lot of problems, mostly for people on Win7 and Win8. So far Win10 is ok.

What version of Windows are you on?

WIN 7
(09-05-2018, 07:15 PM)grullo33 Wrote: [ -> ]WIN 7

This is probably the problem. So far, I haven't found a way for SaT to scan the tables on Win7 yet. Some Win7 systems work, and other systems don't work. I don't know what iPoker changed, but its not good Sad
News?
(09-11-2018, 07:08 PM)grullo33 Wrote: [ -> ]News?

No news.

Can you try this for me:

1. Open an iPoker table
2. Resize it somewhat large
3. Use SaT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Take Screenshot with GDIP
4. Save the screenshot
5. Resize the table much smaller
6. Take another screenshot

And upload both screenshots for me to see?

On other sites, this should produce two screenshots which show the full table, with nothing cut off, and with no extra space added. On iPoker, the screenshots are sometimes cut off or have extra whitespace. I want to see if that happens for you
(09-11-2018, 10:28 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2018, 07:08 PM)grullo33 Wrote: [ -> ]News?

No news.

Can you try this for me:

1. Open an iPoker table[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 14avl14.png]" />[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 2aj57ic.png]" />
2. Resize it somewhat large
3. Use SaT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Take Screenshot with GDIP
4. Save the screenshot
5. Resize the table much smaller
6. Take another screenshot

And upload both screenshots for me to see?

On other sites, this should produce two screenshots which show the full table, with nothing cut off, and with no extra space added. On iPoker, the screenshots are sometimes cut off or have extra whitespace. I want to see if that happens for you
I can only see one screenshot. The other link doesn't show anything.

Can you leave your skype name and then we can organize a teamviewer session?
(09-14-2018, 10:59 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]I can only see one screenshot. The other link doesn't show anything.

Can you leave your skype name and then we can organize a teamviewer session?

william.death1

live:hzsolt222_2 can we organize a teamviewer session? I have a Iot of problems on Ipoker .
Pages: 1 2