StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: I can't buy StackAndTile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

iBUSTuWIN

I can't buy StackAndTile.

When I click on buy now or whatever the button is in english ( I did it in german) after I did the payment, it does not show purchase complete or anything like that. The buy now button is still there. A little sad cause I wanted to grind now and trial ended.

Thanks

iBUSTuWIN

I just looked it up. The Paypal payment didn't go through for some reason (the reason wasn't on paypal's Side) and I can't reorder now. There was an error some Uid nr. or something like that in the process of purchasing.
Specifically what error were you getting? Some other people had a VAT error. If you don't have a VAT ID, then please leave that field blank. And make sure that you have selected the correct country in the upper right:

https://imgur.com/a/foq4Pno

Try those two first. If it still fails, can you try clearing your browser cache and then trying again. Or, try from a different browser altogether?

Let me know if those work or not. If not, leave me your full name and email and what product you want, and I can try creating a custom order for you.

Also, click on the Register button in the software and leave your Machine ID, so I can extend your trial until we get this figured out

iBUSTuWIN

I used autofill for my Name and it did put Germany in the VAT field and I didn't realise it.
Now I did leave it blank, and it worked.

Thank you.