StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: stackandtitle stop working while playing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying stackandtitle in trial mode in my last session, and i realize that some times when i was playing, the software "stop" working.. the table that was selected jumps to the top left corner of the screen and if i try to put the table in the right position the stackandtitle doesnt recognize the table and i can put anywhere i want, some minutes later the table jumps again to the top left corner and the stackandtitle is working again.. I thought it  was because i was running the trial mode, but today I bought 1 month of the program, I registered it then restarted the program and I am having the same issue again.. Anyone having or had the same problem? What can i do to fix it? Thank you guys!
What site is it happening on? And what gametypes? Do other gametypes have this problem?

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
MTTs at pokerstars , partypoker and WPN , but when i tried at first i was only PS and PP.

Code:
[settings]
table_width=656
table_height=480
total_slots=13
slot1x=0
slot1y=1
slot2x=634
slot2y=0
slot3x=1270
slot3y=0
slot4x=1904
slot4y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
slot5x=0
slot5y=462
slot6x=634
slot6y=462
slot7x=1270
slot7y=462
slot8x=1904
slot8y=461
slot9x=0
slot9y=920
slot10x=633
slot10y=920
slot11x=1268
slot11y=920
slot12x=1904
slot12y=920
slot13x=-708
slot13y=370
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=-1042
gui_y=301
last_tab=
filename=teste2.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.98.01
win_ver=10.0.17134
v298_msg=0
v=fu
[sites]
PokerStarsMercury_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.PT\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsMercury_included_resized_table_width=656
PokerStarsMercury_included_resized_table_height=480
PokerStarsMercury_included_fold_color=0x244
PokerStarsMercury_included_call_color=0x241
PokerStarsMercury_included_bet_color=0x23f
number_of_sites=3
included_sites=PokerStarsMercury,PartyPokerModern,WinningPoker
PartyPokerModern_included_executable_path=C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyGaming.exe
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_width=656
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_height=480
PartyPokerModern_included_fold_color=0x414141
PartyPokerModern_included_call_color=0xcc6817
PartyPokerModern_included_bet_color=0x2270eb
WinningPoker_included_executable_path=C:\PokerKing\PokerKing.exe
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_width=633
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_height=481
WinningPoker_included_fold_color=0x4f00
WinningPoker_included_call_color=0x126c12
WinningPoker_included_bet_color=0x126c12
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=0
send_table_under_mouse=1
So it happens on all 3 sites?

The config file looks ok. Not sure what could be happening here. How often does this happen? The next time it happens, can you use the SaT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the table that fails?
i noticed now that the table that jumps into the top left corner it is the only one that doesnt work, the other tables i can move to the slots, but after a while the table that jumps is working fine and i can move it to the slots
Can you use the SaT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the table that fails?

What do you mean jumps to the top left corner? The top left slot is your stack slot, and when you click Fold with your mouse, the tables are supposed to move back to the stack, by default.
i think i solve the problem..
in Layout > Move to Grid > Never

Thank you !
it wasnt working, one of the tables was stacked and didn t move to the grid, but i think i solve the problem by doing:

Layout > Play Mode > Tile Tables

I think that the problem was that it recognizes that one table is on Stack , and then moves out of the Grid
I saw:
Stack Tables: 1
Tiled/Grid: 9

and one of the tables doesnt move to the Grid (in the option Never move to Grid)

Now it s working just fine!

Thank you!
Ahhhh yes. So if you were using Move To Grid = When action required, then the table in the stack would normally move into the next available grid slot. However, if all of the grid slots were full, then it would stay in the stack until a slot opened up. Probably what happened was, you ended up closing one of those grid tables, and then the table in the stack moved into the freed up slot. And then when you clicked Fold on a table, that table would move back to the grid.

If you don't want any table movement, and just want to play a normal Tiled setup, then yes Play Mode = Tile will work