StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Table freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

killuck1

[Image: 32f064ae1d425ae85fe43a349c25ac11]

Hello tonight i stay sitout from 14th left until i bust on 27 6 max turbo.
I'm hard tabling so i I have not noticed. Was the second time in this session and already happened before. Table just freeze dosn't pop up. 

Can you help me? I can't click even on lobby table is just totally freezed. Just ONE table. Other tables were working well.
Wait, you can't even click on the table? What happens if you try to click any of the buttons, or the chat, or even if you try to click to Close the table? None of your mouse clicks work?

(10-10-2018, 12:29 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, you can't even click on the table? What happens if you try to click any of the buttons, or the chat, or even if you try to click to Close the table? None of your mouse clicks work?

exactly. Nothing works. What happened?
No idea. I've never heard of that. Is SaT the only software you're running? Could it be anything else like a HUD that is freezing the table? Or maybe the combination of both SaT and the HUD, being too demanding on the computer?