StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Americas cardroom set up issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

23thkr

When I get to the point of pressing "F9" to detect a table. It auto tiles the table to the smallest size possible and then it keeps it that way. I don't want to tile, I want ONE giant stack in the middle of my screen. But it constantly resizes the table to small tile. Please advise. This is for Americas Cardroom on Winning poker.
Hmmm strange. Maybe WinningPoker has a built-in hotkey for F9. Does pressing F9 tile the table like that even when you aren't using SaT?

Anyway, you can use a different shortcut in SaT instead of F9 during that specific setup step. Hit CTRL + SHIFT + CLICK instead.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/f-k...nt-working

Let me know if it works

F9 is not a hotkey. F7 tiles. CTRL+SHIFT+CLICK does not fix the problem. Even if I try to manually resize the tables, they snap back to the "grid". But there is no way, that I can tell, to resize the grid. Though I would be happy just using the hotkey portion of the program if there is a way to run it without the "grid" system.
So F7 is a built-in WinningPoker hotkey to tile the tables. Then I have no idea why its responding to F9..

I'm not sure exactly what your problem is. I thought you were talking about during Include Site setup, when it asks you to click on a table and press F9 to detect the table, and then after that it asks you to press F10 to Fold. Are you saying you got past that part?

As for SaT's grid, it will be defined by whatever slot size you chose during the initial setup of your layout. You can click the Visualize Grid button to see what your grid will look like. If you want to change the size of your slots, then you'd need to create a File->New Layout. Try that, and resize a table to the size you want and then press F7, and then in the new layout just use the Stack only play mode.

Let me know how it goes