StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: it's problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Greg,

Glad to see you're finally making some $$ for your hard work on this program (any love for a beta tester? Smile)

Anyway, I currently play poker on my laptop because transporting my monitors to Canada was impossible. The laptop has a dismal screen resolution of 1440x900, so playing with two slots is ideal. Slot 1 is my 'playing' slot to burn money auto-piloting decisions and slot 2 is my 'focus' slot to stick tables in for difficult situations. The problem I'm experiencing is that the tables in slot 2 don't stay in slot 2 after using the call + stack hotkey. I tried activating the 'table in grid' hotkey for tables in slot 2, but they continue transferring to slot 1 even after enabling the action.

Help appreciated, thanks.
(10-29-2011, 05:55 PM)zenzor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Greg,

Glad to see you're finally making some $$ for your hard work on this program (any love for a beta tester? Smile)

Thanks man, its much appreciated. A few people donated before this went commercial, and I said that their donations would be discounted. So if you've done that just let me know.

Quote: The problem I'm experiencing is that the tables in slot 2 don't stay in slot 2 after using the call + stack hotkey.

Well, the "+Stack" part of the hotkey is designed to send the table back to the stack slot. Smile