StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: F10 issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I just purchased the small stakes SaT, and I was trying to get it working. I got the grid the way I want to. Next thing I did was adding iPoker to the list. Now, I had the trial before and it worked perfectly, but now I got this issue. I added iPoker while opening a table and pressing F9. Then it's asking to press F10 to fold. During the trial I had the same problem with F10, which didn't do anything. When I added F10 to the hotkey to fold, it did and I got it working. So I did the same procedure again, adding F10 as hotkey with fold, adding iPoker, pressing F9, pressing F10 to fold...but instead of folding it's minraising. So I can't get iPoker added. Somehow the grid is working fine, although every table sits in it's place and doesn't stack after manually folding.

What can I do to fix this F10 issue?

Kind regards,

JustRobusta
Ok, if you are talking about the Include Site setup, you don't need any hotkeys set up for that. All you need to do is click on the table and press F10 when it is your turn to act and SaT will try to fold your hand.

If it is minraising instead, then it is trying to click the raise button instead of fold. Are you sure you are using a default ipoker layout and not something custom? Also, remember that you must use the full chat box, otherwise it won't work, as noted here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker

Let me know if that helps
Thank for the help, it's working now. The solution lied in the chatbox. Due to my hud, I minimized the chatbox, which interferred with the site setup. I opened the chatbox and now it's working like a charm again.