StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: flickering on multiple sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Okay so I play on Merge, Cake, and Bodog. Everything was tiling/hotkeys were working correctly but I noticed a lot of flickering with Bodog and Merge. I forgot that under Merge it said to untick the "bring table action to front" or whatever which might've been contributing to the issue, I subsequently unchecked that. I also switched Scan Mode from DWM to BB.

I removed/reloaded the sites and everything and got Bodog/Merge working correctly without flickering, but now when I try to add Cake using the F9 table recognition/F10 fold when I press F9 the table just turns black. Says it recognizes the "Fold" button as black blah blah...not quite sure what to do now I got 2/3 sites working but now not Cake.

Ok the black is the BB Scan Mode, I would recommend going back to DWM scan mode, that is usually the best/most reliable.

As for the flickering, what exactly is flickering? DWM scan mode shouldn't produce any flickering. Do you mean that all the tables are constantly cycling through in the stack?

Basically the tables briefly flash every 10-15 seconds, not all of them but a few out of the 12 in my tile. It's very annoying it makes it seem like it's gonna cause an epileptic seizure lol.

This happened on the Bodog table I was at and also a couple of the Merge tables, but not on Cake. Then when I switched to BB scan mode Cake wouldn't work like I described, although all flickering stopped.

Okay so I just switched back to DWM as you described, and the flickering seems to be gone! I haven't added Bodog to the site list yet, but I only play like an average of 2 Bodog tables during my sessions so even if I can't get those added properly that's fine, at least 85% of my tables will have proper hotkeys and tiling. And who knows I might be able to get Bodog running as well if I give it another shot. Thanks again.