StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Can't sync with merge site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jakub

Hello,

My friend told me about this program so i downloaded the trial. In the attempt to add merge to the sites i would like to stackandtile when i was clicking the F10 button to fold nothing was happening. I tried this like 15 times and re-installed the program twice. I even made the hotkey F10 to fold and it still did not work.

Can you help me out?

Best Regards,
Jakub
You don't need to set up a hotkey to fold, the program should automatically do it. First thing to check is to make sure that SaT is running as administrator. You can do this by right clicking and choosing Run As Admin when starting it up. Next is to make sure that you have selected the correct site: Merge or MergeMini. A recent player also had trouble setting up merge, and he was using the normal Merge settings when in fact he was using the Mini table. Whatever Merge says on the button in the top right is actually backwards. If it says "Mini", it means you are currently using the Normal table and clicking that button will change the table to Mini. And vice versa.

ooh merge mini sorry!!! lol im such a noob i cant belive i didint notice that. This will make 10 tables sooo much easier is there a way to input table dimensions aagain or do i just have to reinstall program each time?
If you want to use a different grid size, you can go to File -> New layout, however, you will need to re-set up all your settings and hotkeys and sites