StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables not popping up in stack slot when action required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pkr123

Hey,
I would like S&T to work this way for me:

1: Open tables, open-sit some, join games on others
2: Put the tables I opensit into a stack slot
3: Play my regular games on Grid (I don't want any Grid tables to move to stack slot without me using a hot-key for stack)
4: Have tables in stack slot either move to grid or pop on top of stack slot when action required.

My current problem is:

1: If I do hotkey only stack slot the tables in stack don't pop to the top of the stack when action is required (I just time out on the tables when another table is stacked on top).
2: When I activate the "Move to Grid" option it moves my active grid tables into the stack slot when no action is required (or specifically after folding a hand). This doesn't work for me as I often want to see hands of opponents play out or I play a bunch of zoom tables and have tables constantly popping on and off my main screen.

Please let me know how to solve these two issues.
Much appreciated!

Pkr123

Hey,
I just found out that it was a monitor issue and fixed it by moving my stack slot to my main monitor.

My last question is: How do I stop tables that I'm actively playing on from moving back to my stack slot (where the tables I'm open sitting are)?

Pkr123

I have "Send tables to stack at End of Hand" deactivated and my tables are still being sent to stack after folding.

Pkr123

fixed it by deactivating the send click option
(01-23-2020, 06:07 PM)Pkr123 Wrote: [ -> ]My current problem is:

1: If I do hotkey only stack slot the tables in stack don't pop to the top of the stack when action is required (I just time out on the tables when another table is stacked on top).
(01-23-2020, 06:18 PM)Pkr123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
I just found out that it was a monitor issue and fixed it by moving my stack slot to my main monitor.
You should ensure that SAT is correctly detecting when Action is Required by running this Test:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

If you are on multiple monitors, and you solved it by moving the stack to a different monitor, that's a clue that you might need to make some settings changes. If your monitors have different scaling %s, then you might need to enabled custom scaling within Windows to ensure SAT works properly across both. See #2 here:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

(01-23-2020, 06:07 PM)Pkr123 Wrote: [ -> ]2: When I activate the "Move to Grid" option it moves my active grid tables into the stack slot when no action is required (or specifically after folding a hand). This doesn't work for me as I often want to see hands of opponents play out or I play a bunch of zoom tables and have tables constantly popping on and off my main screen.
(01-23-2020, 06:18 PM)Pkr123 Wrote: [ -> ]My last question is: How do I stop tables that I'm actively playing on from moving back to my stack slot (where the tables I'm open sitting are)?
(01-23-2020, 06:22 PM)Pkr123 Wrote: [ -> ]I have "Send tables to stack at End of Hand" deactivated and my tables are still being sent to stack after folding.
(01-23-2020, 06:26 PM)Pkr123 Wrote: [ -> ]fixed it by deactivating the send click option
Turn off the Advanced Option for "Left Click Detection". With that turned on, SAT tries to detect when you've sent a mouse click on the Fold button, and if so, it would move the table back to the stack. If you turn that off that should solve it.