StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Issue getting started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to get SAT running for a couple hours now, and i'm still doing something wrong. I read all the beginner info in the help section, and followed the set-up instructions exactly. I was able to set up my grid/slots very easily, and was able to add Merge to my poker site list. I was able to press F7 to get SAT to recognize the table, and was able to press F10 to get a fold.

Everything seemed fine to this point, until I actually tried to test it out. I loaded up a few tables, and nothing happened (yes I remembered to press start Tongue). The tables do not move at all. They do not move to the stack, and they do not move to any of the slots when action is required.

Hotkeys are also unresponsive. I tried different ones like "fold" and "stack table" and had no luck. It seems like the program isn't communicating with Merge correctly, and I can't figure out why. This really confused me, because like I said, I was able to use the fold hotkey when adding Merge to the site list.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what the problem might be? FWIW I made sure to run the program as admin, and made sure to hit "start" on SAT before opening any tables. I assume there is some simple setting i've gotten wrong when setting it up lol.

Thanks in advance!
Can you post your configuration file? To do that, click on File->Current Layout, and copy and paste the whole file. I'll take a look
Thank you for your help! I also wanted to mention that I'm using "normal mode" on Merge, so that's not the issue.

[settings]
table_width=765
table_height=574
total_slots=4
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=516
slot2y=0
slot3x=0
slot3y=412
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_on_street=preflop
oldtables_duration=3
oldtables_slot=close
scan_mode=PW
slot4x=516
slot4y=411
[general]
gui_x=425
gui_y=390
last_tab=
[sites]
Merge_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files\LockPoker\client.exe
Merge_included_resized_table_width=765
Merge_included_resized_table_height=574
Merge_included_action_color=0x4f4f4f
Merge_included_action_x_scaled=291
Merge_included_action_y_scaled=482
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=Merge
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=1
hotkey1action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey1key=Z
send_table_under_mouse=1
Ok, here is what SHOULD happen, based on your config:

When you press Start, tables should start filling up your grid slots 2, 3, and 4 (this is the New Tables=grid setting). Then, you only have one hotkey set up, Z, so you can mouseover each table and press Z, and the tables should return to the stack. Then, once they are in the stack, when it is your turn to act, they should start filling the grid again.

However, if you say that SaT is unresponsive and none of the above works, then there is a major problem. I would suggest running SaT as admin, but you've already done that too. If its still not working, send me a PM with your skype name and I'll take a look.