StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SAT tile problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Nocco

Hi!

I recently purchased the SAT small stakes. But after I registered my code, something in the program went wrong, because the program is tile only 3 tables when i am playing (if i open new tables, then sat doesn't handle them, and I miss the actions). I play on partypoker and I use modern skin and the options is related to this skin. So I don't know what is the source of the problem. Please help me!
Hrm, nothing should have changed after entering your license code. How many slots do you have? If you only have 4 slots, 1 for stack and 3 for grid, then this should be correct. New tables should go to grid if thats what you have it set to..

Yes, I have 4 slots. 1 stack slot and the new tables slot setting is "grid". I noticed an interesting thing: when i played on the play money tables, SAT was working fine, but when I wanted to play in the real money tables SAT doesn't work. I tried to set the "partypokermodern" setting to the real money table, i opened one, and i pushed the F10 button, but the "fold" button doesn't working. Why is that?
(11-19-2011, 08:48 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to set the "partypokermodern" setting to the real money table, i opened one, and i pushed the F10 button, but the "fold" button doesn't working. Why is that?

Well, this is likely your problem. I dont know exactly why its not working. Are you sure you are running SaT as administrator? Are you sure you are using Modern theme in party instead of Classic theme?

Can you click on File->Current Layout, and copy and paste everything so I can take a look?

Nocco

Yes, I'm sure that I'm using the modern theme and I running it as an administrator. Here is my layout:

[settings]
table_width=506
table_height=368
total_slots=4
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=506
slot2y=0
slot3x=0
slot3y=368
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_on_street=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=PW
slot4x=507
slot4y=367
[general]
gui_x=67
gui_y=35
last_tab=
[sites]
number_of_sites=0
included_sites=
PartyPokerModern_included_executable_path=D:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyGaming.exe
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_width=506
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_height=368
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=0
send_table_under_mouse=1

Nocco

And there is my layout, when i set it on play money tables (it is working on play money, but not working at the cash tables):

[settings]
table_width=506
table_height=368
total_slots=4
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=506
slot2y=0
slot3x=0
slot3y=368
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_on_street=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=PW
slot4x=507
slot4y=367
[general]
gui_x=67
gui_y=35
last_tab=
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=PartyPokerModern
PartyPokerModern_included_executable_path=D:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyGaming.exe
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_width=506
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_height=368
PartyPokerModern_included_action_color=0x914b1
PartyPokerModern_included_action_x_scaled=278
PartyPokerModern_included_action_y_scaled=325
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=0
Hrmmm very very strange. I don't see why it shouldn't work for you on real money tables. Do the tables look the same for both play and real money? Can you post screenshots of the two tables?
There is the screenshot:

Screenshot

The right is the play money table, and the left is the real money. I tried it in the play money and it worked again, but in the real money table it wasn't worked. And as you can see, when I pushed the F10 button in the real money table there is a graphical bug in the table, you can't see the call and the fold button.
Ahhh yes I see. I have had that graphical bug too, its a problem when SaT tries to grab the color of the Fold button.

I have an idea.. What version of Windows are you using? Is it XP or Vista or 7?
I am using Windows XP.
Pages: 1 2