StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: How to include 2 different pokerstars sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi, I´m playing on pokerstars.eu and pokerstars.es. For pokerstars.eu I included "pokerstarsAurora", though I´m actually using "mercury" as a table theme. But only "Aurora" did work. But "pokerstarsAurora" is not available on pokerstars.es. I tried to include pokerstars.es with the set up wizard for "other" sites, but this didn´t work either.

Also, why is it not possible to set a "check"-hotkey?

Thanks for the help in advance
The setting for Aurora is here:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/starsaurora.png

As far as I've heard, Pokerstars.ES forces you to use Aurora, and that option isn't even available. So if both .EU and .ES are both using Aurora, just make sure both skins are using the same Mercury theme, so SAT isn't confused. You don't want to use Other and have two separate Stars sites. You either want both skins to both use Aurora, or both not use Aurora

As for the "Check" hotkey.. SAT's fold/call/bet hotkeys correspond to the 1st/2nd/3rd buttons on the table. On most sites, the Check button is the 2nd button, so you would use SAT's "Call" hotkey for it. However, when possible, the "Fold" hotkey will also click Check if you can check for free on most sites