StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: ACR Blitz Fold now button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

unipoker1

Hi:

Is there any way to have a hotkey for "Fold now" Button in ACR Blitz

Thanks
Uni

PS: Why i cannot create new topics if i log in with my created account?
The "Fold" hotkey should work for Fold Now on Blitz

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

You should be able to create new topics, what error do you get?

unipoker1

1. The fold button hotkeys is not working as fold now.

2. [settings]
table_width=673
table_height=536
total_slots=4
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=673
slot2y=0
slot3x=0
slot3y=536
slot4x=673
slot4y=536
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=tile
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=1349
gui_y=14
last_tab=
filename=Blitz2.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.06
win_ver=10.0.18363
v29905_msg=0
dpi=96
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=WinningPoker_T
WinningPoker_T_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_T_included_resized_table_width=673
WinningPoker_T_included_resized_table_height=536
WinningPoker_T_included_fold_color=0x3e3ed6
WinningPoker_T_included_call_color=0x3e3ed6
WinningPoker_T_included_bet_color=0x1b1ba5
WinningPoker_T_included_scanmode=PW
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=1
hotkey1action=Fold
hotkey1key=RButton
send_table_under_mouse=1

3. I dont see the new topic button when i log in as my user
(04-09-2020, 01:52 AM)unipoker1 Wrote: [ -> ]1. The fold button hotkeys is not working as fold now.
Can you use the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and tell me if SAT is correctly detecting when action is required and changing from NO to YES to NO correctly?

(04-09-2020, 01:52 AM)unipoker1 Wrote: [ -> ]3. I dont see the new topic button when i log in as my user
Should be a blue button in the upper right of the forum page which shows the list of topics. What is your username?

unipoker1

(04-09-2020, 02:20 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2020, 01:52 AM)unipoker1 Wrote: [ -> ]1. The fold button hotkeys is not working as fold now.
Can you use the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and tell me if SAT is correctly detecting when action is required and changing from NO to YES to NO correctly?

(04-09-2020, 01:52 AM)unipoker1 Wrote: [ -> ]3. I dont see the new topic button when i log in as my user
Should be a blue button in the upper right of the forum page which shows the list of topics. What is your username?

1. Is not detecting correctly, is always showing YES to action required

2. Not is not, thats why i create topics with a guest, unipoker11 is my username
(04-09-2020, 02:45 AM)unipoker1 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Is not detecting correctly, is always showing YES to action required

Then thats the first thing to fix. Try Removing and re-Including the site and see if that fixes it

(04-09-2020, 02:45 AM)unipoker1 Wrote: [ -> ]2. Not is not, thats why i create topics with a guest, unipoker11 is my username
It looks like that username was waiting for the email activation.. maybe it was expecting you to click a confirmation link. Anyway, I've activated it manually, so you can try again
Sorry took the weekend off, back to configure this. Thanks those problems are fixed
Those problem were solved, now im trying to configure some things but they are not working right now.

1. If I select in Layouts / Move to grid and choose On flop, should they go automatically to stack after folding? Because the still on the grid till I fold but in the next hand.

2. If in slots I select: Stack slot:1 New table slot:1 Old tables slots:1 and Move to grid: "after entering the pot". Should all the tables after opening go to grid number 1? Because they seems opening in grid slots instead of slot # 1 or stack.

Thhanks a lot

d when
(04-14-2020, 09:36 AM)unipoker11 Wrote: [ -> ]1. If I select in Layouts / Move to grid and choose On flop, should they go automatically to stack after folding? Because the still on the grid till I fold but in the next hand.
No. "Move to grid" setting affects tables moving from the stack->grid. You are asking about tables moving from grid->stack. That's the opposite.

Tables move back from the grid to stack on two occasions.
1. If you use a stacking hotkey, such as "Stack Table" or more commonly "Fold+Stack"
2. If you click Fold with your mouse, and have "Left mouse click detection" turned on in Adv Options (its on by default)

(04-14-2020, 09:36 AM)unipoker11 Wrote: [ -> ]2. If in slots I select: Stack slot:1 New table slot:1 Old tables slots:1 and Move to grid: "after entering the pot". Should all the tables after opening go to grid number 1? Because they seems opening in grid slots instead of slot # 1 or stack.
New tables will always move to the New Tables Slot, unless the table is already in an exact slot location, in which case, SAT will leave the table in that slot location. This includes if a poker site remembers the last location of a table, and opens the new table in that spot.

This is because sometimes you may press Stop, change settings and press Start again, and its preferable for tables to stay where they were, rather than all reset back into the New Tables Slot.
Thanks you very much i will try your suggestion.

BTW thanks a lot for your customer service way way above average

Thanks again
Uni