StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Multiple Layouts possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LTT777

Hello,

I'm not sure if this belongs in this forum or the feature request, but I'm wondering if Stack and Tile can support multiple layouts?

I play all of my poker on my laptop. My regular grinds I use multiple monitors however sometimes I would like to play away from the monitors and have a layout that makes playing on just my laptop easier. I'm not sure if you already have this feature and I can't figure it out or if it just isn't possible yet.

Thanks for your time.

-LTT
File -> New Layout
File -> Open Layout

of course you'll need to set up all your Sites and Hotkeys again, since different layouts allow for different grid table sizes
Smile

LTT777

Feeling pretty silly I didnt see that as I clicked everything else like 10 times. But thanks, your product is fantastic.
No worries, I admit that the design of the window could probably be done better. I guess thats the gap between engineer and customer. I should put more thought into the layout of the application.
Here's a funny photo in that spirit:
http://stuffthathappens.com/blog/wp-cont...licity.png

Anyway, glad you like it Smile

LTT777

Lol. I have a business that relies heavily on the design of the product and the website so that photo is particularly relevant. Very funny!