StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: allin and stack party poker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to go allin and send to stack on PP, I am currently also using partycaption for some of my hotkey's.
thanks.
(05-03-2020, 06:26 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to go allin and send to stack on PP, I am currently also using partycaption for some of my hotkey's.
thanks.

Yep, there is a checkbox in Advanced Options to "Also send table back to stack for All-in hotkey"
(05-03-2020, 09:51 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2020, 06:26 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to go allin and send to stack on PP, I am currently also using partycaption for some of my hotkey's.
thanks.

Yep, there is a checkbox in Advanced Options to "Also send table back to stack for All-in hotkey"that
that's awesome!
is there a way of just minraising which put's table to grid?
can I get the table's waiting in grid to automatically sort to the left, so I don't get a sore neck?
y
thank's for getting back on a Sunday
(05-03-2020, 09:59 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]
thanks.

Yep, there is a checkbox in Advanced Options to "Also send table back to stack for All-in hotkey"that
that's awesome!
can I get the table's waiting in grid to automatically sort to the left, so I don't get a sore neck?
y

just added allin hotkey

ticked setting in advanced options

when I go allin it's only putting in half my stack

I have same hotkey set up for partycaption

what's click bet for allin in advanced options?

Regards
(05-03-2020, 10:28 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2020, 09:59 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]
thanks.

that's awesome!
y

just added allin hotkey

I have same hotkey set up for partycaption

what's click bet for allin in advanced options?

I have sorted the allin problem

getting the tables to auto move left would make day a lot better though!!!
(05-03-2020, 09:59 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]that's awesome!
not sure what you mean? most poker sites automatically set the raise size to minraise, so you can just use the Bet hotkey to click the Bet button

moving tables to grid depends on your Move To Grid setting on the Layout tab

(05-03-2020, 09:59 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]can I get the table's waiting in grid to automatically sort to the left, so I don't get a sore neck?
tables won't automatically sort, however you can set up a hotkey to "Re-fill grid tables" and that should do what you want

(05-03-2020, 10:28 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]just added allin hotkey

sorry i forgot to tell you, the "All-in" hotkey on PartyPokerModern simply clicks the 5th betsize button on the table, so you have to make sure to have configured that inside the party settings. See this page:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker

(05-03-2020, 10:28 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]I have same hotkey set up for partycaption
You should really only use with SAT or Caption for hotkeys.. you shouldn't duplicate them in both

(05-03-2020, 10:28 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]what's click bet for allin in advanced options?
It means that after setting the betbox to allin size, it will also click the Bet button for you, to automatically make the bet. I don't recommend you turn this on, because if you make a mistake and click the "All-in" hotkey, then there is no going back
(05-03-2020, 11:50 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2020, 09:59 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]that's awesome!
not sure what you mean? most poker sites automatically set the raise size to minraise, so you can just use the Bet hotkey to click the Bet button

moving tables to grid depends on your Move To Grid setting on the Layout tab

(05-03-2020, 09:59 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]can I get the table's waiting in grid to automatically sort to the left, so I don't get a sore neck?
tables won't automatically sort, however you can set up a hotkey to "Re-fill grid tables" and that should do what you want

(05-03-2020, 10:28 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]just added allin hotkey

sorry i forgot to tell you, the "All-in" hotkey on PartyPokerModern simply clicks the 5th betsize button on the table, so you have to make sure to have configured that inside the party settings. See this page:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker

(05-03-2020, 10:28 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]I have same hotkey set up for partycaption
You should really only use with SAT or Caption for hotkeys.. you shouldn't duplicate them in both

(05-03-2020, 10:28 PM)superswift Wrote: [ -> ]what's click bet for allin in advanced options?
It means that after setting the betbox to allin size, it will also click the Bet button for you, to automatically make the bet. I don't recommend you turn this on, because if you make a mistake and click the "All-in" hotkey, then there is no going back

thanks for that, good product
excellent support!
No problem, let me know if you need any more help