StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 888poker / SnT can't find call button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guest101

Hello,

I am trying to set up SnT for the first time and got stuck with 888poker. When I try to add it I get an error with F10 that the 'call' button was not found when it's clearly visible. Is this known issue? Fixable?
(05-04-2020, 10:33 PM)Guest101 Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to set up SnT for the first time and got stuck with 888poker. When I try to add it I get an error with F10 that the 'call' button was not found when it's clearly visible. Is this known issue? Fixable?

This usually means that SAT cannot scan the table correctly.

1. How many monitors do you have? If you have multiple monitors with different scaling %s, you will likely need to try one of the fixes on this page:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

2. What version of Windows do you have? More and more users are having problems with Win7 with SAT not being able to scan the tables on Win7

3. Can you download this dev version 2.99.06s and try again, and let me know?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29906s.exe

Guest101

1. I have laptop + 1 monitor. Laptop has 200% scalling and monitor is on 100%. Tried Win10 fix to override scalling and now the table is very big and can't be resized to my desired size.

2. Windows 10

3. The requested page "/sat/tmp/StackAndTile_Setup-29906s.exe" could not be found.

Guest101

But I can add 888 now. Just the table is too big
(05-05-2020, 12:03 AM)Guest101 Wrote: [ -> ]1. I have laptop + 1 monitor. Laptop has 200% scalling and monitor is on 100%. Tried Win10 fix to override scalling and now the table is very big and can't be resized to my desired size.
(05-05-2020, 12:05 AM)Guest101 Wrote: [ -> ]But I can add 888 now. Just the table is too big
Yeah unfortunately that's one of the downsides. Alternatively you can try solution #2 from that page, which will force the same scaling on both screens. So either the laptop will look smaller, or the external monitor will look bigger.

(05-05-2020, 12:03 AM)Guest101 Wrote: [ -> ]3. The requested page "/sat/tmp/StackAndTile_Setup-29906s.exe" could not be found.
Sorry it should've been 'r' not 's'.. but it won't matter, it sounds like the scaling is your issue