StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Multi-Site question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

WB528

Hi,

I just downloaded the trial and am testing it out using multiple sites at once(Chico,WPN) and have came across a couple of challenges:

1. After setting the grid and using tile only, the table sizes will match based off site and not window(ACR table size identical to another ACR table size but not same size as a BetOnline table). Is there a way to set specific sizing requirements to each window so they can match in size?

2. utilizing the AHK bet function, I have it set to raise a specific size preflop. While playing on ACR in BB mode(reflects BB amount instead of chip count), the AHK doesn't work. If I change it back for the table to reflect actual chip counts instead of BB count it works fine. Is there a way for me resolve this?

I've found the software to be extremely beneficial and any feedback on these issues is appreciated
(05-14-2020, 05:05 AM)WB528 Wrote: [ -> ]1. After setting the grid and using tile only, the table sizes will match based off site and not window(ACR table size identical to another ACR table size but not same size as a BetOnline table). Is there a way to set specific sizing requirements to each window so they can match in size?
So when you Include each site, SAT tries to resize the table of the site to fit into the grid slot size. However, some sites just will not allow their tables to be sizes to certain sizes. I believe Chico has this problem. You can typically verify that yourself by simply trying to resize a Chico table with your mouse yourself to try to match SAT's grid slot size. The Chico software will just not let you.

If you are only playing on those 2 sites, one way around this, is to create a File->New Layout, and when asked to press F7 to define your grid slot size, use a Chico table to define your slot size. Then, when you Include WPN, SAT will try to resize the WPN table to fit into Chico's dimensions, rather than vice versa. This might work.

(05-14-2020, 05:05 AM)WB528 Wrote: [ -> ]2. utilizing the AHK bet function, I have it set to raise a specific size preflop. While playing on ACR in BB mode(reflects BB amount instead of chip count), the AHK doesn't work. If I change it back for the table to reflect actual chip counts instead of BB count it works fine. Is there a way for me resolve this?
I assume you're talking about SAT's "Bet x BB" hotkeys. (AHK is a scripting language which allows you to create hotkeys and do other automations). Yes you are correct. Unfortunately, SAT reads the blind values from the table title, and then does its calculations. So if you are displaying the amounts in BBs, then SAT will be sending the wrong amount. There is currently no work around for this. Usually I would suggest a player try using the "Bet Pot %" hotkey instead, but that hotkey fails on WPN too because WPN doesn't allow you to copy/paste from the betbox.

The only alternative would be to set up the preset betsizing buttons on the table, and then use SAT's "BetSizeX#" hotkeys to click those buttons