StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Text for settings is jumbled - can't read or select any settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

brando

I see the option for "enable random number", but i can't click it because everything is so jumbled on the screen. I've tried many times. I click it and it goes away, clicking the option above it. I would honestly use the service just to have an RNG on every table without having to use a website. Do you offer RNG for tables on all sites, and if so, how can I enable it? 

Thanks

Its likely because you are using high scaling % in Windows... please go to the SAT download page, and try the "highDPI" download version.. that should fix this problem.

The "Show random number" only shows a global random number inside the table count popup window. So, its not a different random number on every table. Its just one random number, that changes every 2 seconds, displayed in a popup window

(05-19-2020, 10:57 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Its likely because you are using high scaling % in Windows... please go to the SAT download page, and try the "highDPI" download version.. that should fix this problem.

The "Show random number" only shows a global random number inside the table count popup window. So, its not a different random number on every table. Its just one random number, that changes every 2 seconds, displayed in a popup window

Cool, thanks, got it. And how do I display this popup window? just need to get that and I'll be set. Thanks

nvm - got it! ty!

nvm - got it - ty!

just want to say - this RNG is literally a dream come true. 2 weeks ago i thought to myself, what if there was just a constantly changing barrage of random numbers that i could just glance at and not click. Really fucking helpful mate, you've really done it with this software all around. Cheers
Thanks man I appreciate the kind words. Tell your poker friends!