StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Cant setup...assistance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JAMJAM

downloaded the free trial as im very very keen to purchase this product if i can get it running as smoothly as some people seem to have it..

basically my problem is when i fold and the action is now dead at that/those tables they just stay exactly where they are and dont regroup to the stack pile. not a great with computers and have very little patience with things like this trying to configue or w/e....would really prefer some sort of live assistance or something if possible if im going to be purchasing this product on a monthly basis
Sorry I didnt see this post earlier

What site are you playing on? And when you are folding, are you clicking Fold with the mouse or are you using a hotkey to Fold? The easiest way is to set a up "Fold+Stack" hotkey within SaT, and that should def do what you want.

Anyway, I will be out today (Friday), but this weekend I could help you over skype screen sharing if you want. Let me know.

JAMJAM

no worries,

playing on pokerstars... i am using my mouse to fold..is there no way possible to use this software without using such hotkeys....i prefer to use the mouse rather than trying to get use to something totally new and no doubt make loads errors whilst learning it which i dont really wana do.

my name on skype is jammy455 (jamie whyte).

thanks for your response and hope to get something sorted as i really like the idea of this program

I'm having the same problem also with pokerstars. When option after entering pot is used. Stack works. But when action required it looks like program this table always need action required and stay on grid.
The problem might be that the tables are actually going back to the stack, but then immediately (split-second) going back to the grid. The problem here would be that SaT continually thinks that the tables need action, even when they do not. SaT is thinking that the Fold button is visible. The first solution is to remove your PokerStars site within SaT and re-include it, paying special attention to the instructions for pressing F10 for Fold. If the tables are still getting stuck in grid after that, it could be because of the theme you are using within stars, for example, there are known problems with HyperSimple: http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

JAMJAM:
You should be fine just using mouse, your problem is likely what I wrote above. I've added you on skype

I fixed the problem was because of my background was almost same colour as fold button. But when im in pot and I win the pot I cannot fold so the table stay in the grid. But I solve that to make a hotkey for stack table
Cool, glad you figured it out.