StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 'Free' Mode not working on Merge NL4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rant2112

Stack and Tile as working on Merge $0.02/0.04 NL tables. Now that my trial is over it doesn't attach to any of the tables.
Unfortunately, as i remember, Merge network does not put the table blinds in the table title, so I am unable to determine what stakes the current table is to allow. Sad

vookenmeister

I downloaded and failed to test out the software within 15 days. I;m now interested again. Was trying to test with Merge mini tables and using Merge's Sit N go fun step coupons. I couldn't get it to detect tables with the new version. Mainly I just want to get a look and file to see if I can use this full time. Is there a way to reset my trial or can you provide some guidance on what I can use to test this with on Merge after the 15 day trial ends?

vookenmeister@yahoo.com
Sure, just click on the Register button and post your MFP ID in this thread and I will extend your trial.

vookenmeister

thanks... here is my id... 28F525CBA306C4C1

I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow so I might not be checking back in for a week but I'll have enough time to check it out when I get back. Looking forward to working this into my game is possible.

thx
Ok, I've extended you until the end of the month, so you should be good to go. Smile