StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Stack and tile togheter with other 3th part programs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I play on ongame and when I run stack and tile my other program ongame cat functions won't work anymore on the tables.

Is it not possible to run both program's and still let both work ? I use ongame cat for default bet sizes and auto rebuy but all those functions shut down when starting stackandtile
Well I know that people use TableNinja on stars along with SaT, as well as other AHK scripts, so I see no reason why your OngameCat shouldnt work as well.

Are you running both programs as administrator? You could also try starting SaT first and then OngameCat and if that doesnt work, then try starting up OngameCat first and then SaT.

I have UAC off so that administrator thing is no problem.
I tried both options you gave but still ongame cat won't work when using stack and tile. Really annoying because I cannot play without auto rebuy on ongame.
Mayb you know another auto rebuy for ongame that mayb will work togheter with stack and tile ?
Makes no sense why this would be. I will ask in the 2p2 thread for OngameCat why his software might not work with SaT. Maybe you should chime in there too. Because I know for a fact that SaT works with other ones like AHK and TableNinja and MergeKeys.

Unfortunately I don't know any other Ongame tools

Ok I did

He has replyed at topic at twoplustwo mayb you can talk with hem he has given his skype
I'm gonna be busy the next few days but I'll see what I can do