StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Going back to stack doesnt work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

StVoHRP

In the last days, I have always the issue after a while ( 1 -2 hours) all tables are not going back to stack. I have to restart SaT.

The 2nd issue: If i restart SaT I have to close my GG(natural8) Tables before clicking on start otherwise SaT is not recognizing this tables. And after clicking start i can reopen the tables.
I don't understand why either of those problems should happen.

(06-29-2020, 06:35 AM)StVoHRP Wrote: [ -> ]In the last days, I have always the issue after a while ( 1 -2 hours) all tables are not going back to stack. I have to restart SaT.
You are using a Fold+Stack hotkey? Or Clicking Fold with your mouse? And what happens, the tables just stay in grid?

Problems are always very difficult to find if they happen randomly like after 1-2 hours..

(06-29-2020, 06:35 AM)StVoHRP Wrote: [ -> ]The 2nd issue: If i restart SaT I have to close my GG(natural8) Tables before clicking on start otherwise SaT is not recognizing this tables. And after clicking start i can reopen the tables.
This happens every time?

StVoHRO

Yes happens every time.

I am not using hoy keys. Click fold with mouse
Can you leave me your skype name?

StVoHRO

v0llmi