StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables not returning to stack.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

demaine

Thought id give the software a try but cant seem to figure out how to get it working as shown in the video.

I am playing cash on stars, 18 tables+ but the tables dont seem to be returning to the stack after the action. Tables which need action remain in the stack and do not move out. The grid looses shape and it all falls apart.
I use the mouse for actions.

SaT is setup:
Total slots 9
Action Required
Stack slot 1
New table 1
old table slot 1

and have deselected pop up whenever action is required tab in stars.
Well its easiest to test with just one table. Put the table in the stack, and see if it moves to the grid when its your turn to act. And when you click Fold, it should leave the grid and go back to the stack.

If this is not working, maybe something when wrong during Include Site setup. I would try removing the site and re-including it (in SaT), paying special attention to the directions for pressing F10 to grab the fold button. So try that.

demaine

Okay so I tried using just the 1 table and it was working as intended. I went ahead and loaded up some more tables and it seems to work great up until 16 tables then it stops working. After having a play about on stars it seems that 16 tables is the most you can auto tile within the software so i don't know if it has anything to do with that?

Thanks.
What stops working? If you only have 16 slots, then all your grid slots are full, and there will be no place for the new tables requiring action to move. How many slots do you have?