StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: allin is call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mastamanson

allin is call on stars and GG. made all config correct.

ALSO when i check on GG after my checks the checkmark is snapĀ on fold to any bet

mastamanson

ok looks like ive got it... had to use tiled tables

mastamanson

ALSO when i check on GG after my checks the checkmark is snap on fold to any bet

this still happened
(08-06-2020, 03:25 AM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]allin is call on stars and GG. made all config correct.
(08-06-2020, 03:48 AM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]ok looks like ive got it... had to use tiled tables

Tile tables shouldn't affect it.

The "All-in" hotkey simply sets the betsize, and might also click the Bet/Raise button (3rd button on the table) if you have that setting enabled.

Some sites, when facing an all-in, only show the Fold and Call buttons (1st and 2nd) buttons, and in that case, you'd need to use the "Call" hotkey to click the 2nd/middle button

Is that what you mean?

(08-06-2020, 04:07 AM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]ALSO when i check on GG after my checks the checkmark is snap on fold to any bet

Likely you're using the "Fold" hotkey in SAT, and so SAT is clicking the "Fold to any" button.

This is known problem on GG, because on that site, when you can Check for free, they still display a Fold button as well in the 1st button location, and the button says "Fold to any". So, SAT sees a Fold button visible, and tries to click it. I am thinking about ways to solve this

mastamanson

the tables havent resized... that was the problem.

now it works on all sites... but on GG:
4of5 times its a allin... but when i click "fast" the allin hotkey sometimes its a minbet, sometimes hlf of my stack or after a open its a min3bet. when ive been "longer" with the cursor on this table it works fine.

So, SAT sees a Fold button visible, and tries to click it. I am thinking about ways to solve this
----> perfect

mastamanson

when this allin dont work ive got the "slider in the hand"
when i move the cursor the bet silder moves my way from left to right
(08-06-2020, 06:01 AM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]the tables havent resized... that was the problem.
Yes that makes sense then.

If you use New Tables Slot = grid, then SAT should resize the tables as soon as they are first seen

(08-06-2020, 06:01 AM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]now it works on all sites... but on GG:
4of5 times its a allin... but when i click "fast" the allin hotkey sometimes its a minbet, sometimes hlf of my stack or after a open its a min3bet. when ive been "longer" with the cursor on this table it works fine.
I really don't recommend players to automatically click the Bet button after using one of the betting hotkeys. This way, in case there is a mistake (like what you're describing), you can visually see it and fix it.

(08-06-2020, 06:07 AM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]when this allin dont work ive got the "slider in the hand"
when i move the cursor the bet silder moves my way from left to right

Hmmmm so you're saying 4/5 times the all-in hotkey works correctly. But 1/5 times it does not. And when it does not work, its as if the click is held down? And that's why the bet slider is moving, because the table thinks youre holding down the click? That is a good clue...

When it fails, what bet size is in the betbox? Is the betbox empty?

mastamanson

When it fails, what bet size is in the betbox? something with 00000
it have now also happened by "normal" bets. the betsizes look correct but snap move to minbet

And when it does not work, its as if the click is held down?
CORRECT

I really don't recommend players to automatically click the Bet button after using one of the betting hotkeys. This way, in case there is a mistake (like what you're describing), you can visually see it and fix it.
----> tough when u play 24 mtt-tables Big Grin

a option would be a "dont click the allin button on gg poker" option
(08-06-2020, 07:00 AM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]When it fails, what bet size is in the betbox? something with 00000
it have now also happened by "normal" bets. the betsizes look correct but snap move to minbet

What do you mean that it happens with your "normal" bets?

mastamanson

hotkeys with open like 2,14BB its snap a minbet if the click is held down
Pages: 1 2