StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Sat not able to find the fold bu setting up ignition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to sat and I am trying to include Ignition as my site to use with sat. When I hit F9 it recognizes the table, but when I hit F10 as instructed it can not find the fold button. I can not get passed this part in order to set up sat.
Did you make sure to close out the Notification panel on the right side of the table? That needs to be closed before Including the site.. let me know
(08-10-2020, 04:17 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make sure to close out the Notification panel on the right side of the table? That needs to be closed before Including the site.. let me know

Yes, the notification panel is closed.
Are you sure you're pressing F10 when its your turn to act, and all 3 buttons (fold/call/raise) are visible?

If so, please leave your skype name so I can contact you directly
I sent a PM with my Skype info. When I press F10 it says "grabbing pixel color" but doesn't go beyond this action.
For anyone else reading, it seems the problem was a corrupted layout file somehow. Creating a File->New Layout worked to fix the issue