StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SaT full of bugs and problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm starting to get tired of SaT, tbh. Since day 1 I've been having all kinds of issues. 
With the new version:

- When action is required on table, the table doesn't show entirely and even if I click on the table, I can't see all of it. (I've tried all the options in the "advanced options" tab.)
- Pokerstars Freshpt tables aren't recognized anymore and PS hotkeys which I always used, don't work or only work sometimes.
- SaT folds hands without me doing anything - sometimes I just hover the mouse on the table and it folds (not cool when I have AA in a deep run and a guy has shoved).

Could you please help?
(08-11-2020, 11:39 AM)Joao Segura Wrote: [ -> ]- When action is required on table, the table doesn't show entirely and even if I click on the table, I can't see all of it. (I've tried all the options in the "advanced options" tab.)
Can you try this version and see if its any better? I've changed some code relating to the most urgent table popping up:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29908d.exe
Let me know about this

(08-11-2020, 11:39 AM)Joao Segura Wrote: [ -> ]- Pokerstars Freshpt tables aren't recognized anymore and PS hotkeys which I always used, don't work or only work sometimes.
Can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for these Freshpt tables?

SAT shouldn't interfere with PS hotkeys unless you've doubled up on the hotkey key in both

(08-11-2020, 11:39 AM)Joao Segura Wrote: [ -> ]- SaT folds hands without me doing anything - sometimes I just hover the mouse on the table and it folds (not cool when I have AA in a deep run and a guy has shoved).
This should obviously never happen. Are you certain SAT is the cause? Are you running any other poker softwares together?