StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SAT can't find tables on ipoker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Qwe

Just bought SAT but unfortunately it doesn't work on ipoker. This is the message that I get when I click F9 to find tables.
Any idea what to do?

https://gyazo.com/27e9f8b1cb8daff79e48c283004e1816
It could be that SAT doesn't support your skin yet

Use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main ipoker lobby and I can add support

Qwe

(08-20-2020, 09:16 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]It could be that SAT doesn't support your skin yet

Use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main ipoker lobby and I can add support

Ok. =/ Here it is, hope it works soon! 

title=[Speed Hold'em 2 888539196 | NL Hold'em | €0.05/€0.10     v.20.1.7.2],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[15096]
(08-20-2020, 09:57 PM)Qwe Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2020, 09:16 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]It could be that SAT doesn't support your skin yet

title=[Speed Hold'em 2 888539196 | NL Hold'em | €0.05/€0.10     v.20.1.7.2],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[15096]

No, that's the diagnostic for the poker table. I need it for the main lobby window

Qwe

(08-21-2020, 12:42 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2020, 09:57 PM)Qwe Wrote: [ -> ]

No, that's the diagnostic for the poker table. I need it for the main lobby window

Sorry.

title=[Nordicbet.com Poker],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[11076]
No problem, here you go this should work: v2.99.09d

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29909d.exe

Qwe

(08-21-2020, 03:07 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, here you go this should work:  v2.99.09d

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29909d.exe

Thank you! Smile

Is it possible to make the tables bigger or it only has one sizing? Whenever I make it bigger, it goes back to the sizing that SAT chose for me.
(08-21-2020, 05:46 AM)Qwe Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to make the tables bigger or it only has one sizing? Whenever I make it bigger, it goes back to the sizing that SAT chose for me.

SAT layouts are based on a particular slot size. So all slots must be the same size.

If you want to change the slot size for your tables, you'd need to create a File->New Layout.

Qwe

(08-21-2020, 06:00 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2020, 05:46 AM)Qwe Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to make the tables bigger or it only has one sizing? Whenever I make it bigger, it goes back to the sizing that SAT chose for me.

SAT layouts are based on a particular slot size. So all slots must be the same size.

If you want to change the slot size for your tables, you'd need to create a File->New Layout.

That worked thanks, but unfortunately a lot of hotkeys are bugging. Barely playable. All in hotkey does not go all in, but instead minibets. I have tried to add a "bet x bb 1000" as an alternative but that one is just sometimes going all in and other times mini betting. Then I added "bet x bb 1.50" and for some reason, that one goes all in every time. Lost a buy in thanks to that. =/ 
I heard so much about this program but these things are awful to be honest.
(08-21-2020, 06:47 AM)Qwe Wrote: [ -> ]All in hotkey does not go all in, but instead minibets. I have tried to add a "bet x bb 1000" as an alternative but that one is just sometimes going all in and other times mini betting.
The "All-in" hotkey on iPokerNew simply sends 10000 bbs to the betbox, so those two would be equivalent.

(08-21-2020, 06:47 AM)Qwe Wrote: [ -> ]Then I added "bet x bb 1.50" and for some reason, that one goes all in every time. Lost a buy in thanks to that. =/ 
I heard so much about this program but these things are awful to be honest.

The advanced options to "also click Bet" for those hotkeys are turned off by default for a reason, so that you can confirm that everything is working, and visually confirm the betsizes before clicking Bet.

I'm not sure why these aren't working for you. SAT sends BB's based on the blinds level, and sends them in full chip amounts, not BB amounts, and I'm not sure if iPoker has added some type of $ to BB conversion built into their client or not. That could be one reason

Can you test on different game types, like cash games or sngs, and obviously turn off the auto Bet setting, so that you can see what bet sizes are being sent, and we can try to debug this?

Can you also click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
Pages: 1 2