StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Boss network skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am trying your software and it looks great. If I can get it to work I will buy it.

I am playing on a Boss media skin. I followed the tutorial for a new site. Everything went well except when I pres the Start! button. It gives me an error :

This happens if a site is no longer supported, or if a custom site settings file is missing.

Do you know what the problem is ?

Thank you
I don't know what the problem is without seeing your custom site file that you created. Look in the directory C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites and copy and paste your custom site ini that you created with the wizard and I'll take a look

[settings]

standard_table_width=816
standard_table_height=638

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=610
fold_button_y_coord=609
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=555
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=598
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=665
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=620

call_button_x_coord=553
call_button_y_coord=554
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=552
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=555
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=664
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=577

bet_button_x_coord=678
bet_button_y_coord=554
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=677
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=553
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=788
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=578

use_basic_click=1

table_class=

table_include_title_text=-
table_exclude_title_text=Google

does it help ?
In you tutorial there was text coming up for table class, but not me. Could it be the problem ?
Yes thats exactly the problem. You need to get the table class. Try running through the custom site wizard again, once you get the table class you can just cancel it and paste it in the file yourself
It says it successfully grabbed it, but nothing appear in the table class spot... That's what happened the first time too.
Yeah this is gonna be a problem. It might still be able to work. It reminded me that this problem was encountered before, so take a look at this thread:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...hp?tid=116

Particularly, my response in post #6. You will use .* for the table class which will match ALL windows on your computer. Now obviously you dont want all your windows to resize and fill up your poker playing grid, so you will need to specifically use the table_include_title_text parameter to make sure you are getting only the Boss tables. If you can post some examples of the table titles of your Boss tables maybe I can help further
The .* worked !

thanks