StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: custom site emulator recognition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

still having trouble getting Sand T to recognize my table on bluestacks emulator. any help would be appreciated. i have changed rendering but no dice either way. i play on pokerbros if that matters
Does the site Include into SAT fine? When where how does it fail?

Can you paste me your custom site profile for this site? You can find the file in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

(09-03-2020, 09:56 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Does the site Include into SAT fine? When where how does it fail?

Can you paste me your custom site profile for this site? You can find the file in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\
i can never get past the first few steps of the custom site creator/detector. it wont recognize the table so it cant attach it to the wizard. when i test it, it always says matching windows are highlighted but the table is never recognized. with this app the lobby is the same screen as the table, the table just opens over top of the lobby. so i have no idea what to do to fix it. 
bluestacks emulator, and poker bros is the app if that helps. also have similar problem with Upoker, which is extremely similar to ppp
(09-03-2020, 04:00 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]i can never get past the first few steps of the custom site creator/detector. it wont recognize the table so it cant attach it to the wizard. when i test it, it always says matching windows are highlighted but the table is never recognized. with this app the lobby is the same screen as the table, the table just opens over top of the lobby. so i have no idea what to do to fix it. 
bluestacks emulator, and poker bros is the app if that helps. also have similar problem with Upoker, which is extremely similar to ppp

Well if the app is running inside the emulator, my guess is that you would have to match the entire emulator window. And so if SAT matches the full emulator window, then only 1 table would be able to be run inside the emulator at a time. I dont have any real good ideas for this

(09-03-2020, 05:24 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2020, 04:00 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]i can never get past the first few steps of the custom site creator/detector. it wont recognize the table so it cant attach it to the wizard. when i test it, it always says matching windows are highlighted but the table is never recognized. with this app the lobby is the same screen as the table, the table just opens over top of the lobby. so i have no idea what to do to fix it. 

Well if the app is running inside the emulator, my guess is that you would have to match the entire emulator window. And so if SAT matches the full emulator window, then only 1 table would be able to be run inside the emulator at a time. I dont have any real good ideas for this
only one table per emulator window is perfect. no idea how to capture the emulator window? 
if you could mess with it id really appreciate it, ty for the help
(09-03-2020, 08:35 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]only one table per emulator window is perfect. no idea how to capture the emulator window? 

What settings are you using when trying to match the tables during the Custom Site Wizard? for the table_class, and include/exclude title text? SAT should auto detect the class, and if you leave both the include and exclude blank, then i would think the emulator window should be highlighted

(09-04-2020, 01:31 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2020, 08:35 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]only one table per emulator window is perfect. no idea how to capture the emulator window? 

What settings are you using when trying to match the tables during the Custom Site Wizard? for the table_class, and include/exclude title text? SAT should auto detect the class, and if you leave both the include and exclude blank, then i would think the emulator window should be highlighted
table class-HwndWrapper[BlueStacks.exe;;8babb463-d076-47f1-bf86-6596b7d6dfde]
ive tried including almost any text i can see and no recognition, ive left it empty as well, also no recognition. ive tied to use all three scan modes in advanced. also no good
has to be something im doing wrong here. if you can figure it out ill happily pay a one time fee. this would drstically change my hourly rate since these app games are by far the best to play currently. feel free to email me anytime at thebirdman84@gmail.com
(09-04-2020, 03:45 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2020, 01:31 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]What settings are you using when trying to match the tables during the Custom Site Wizard? for the table_class, and include/exclude title text? SAT should auto detect the class, and if you leave both the include and exclude blank, then i would think the emulator window should be highlighted
table class-HwndWrapper[BlueStacks.exe;;8babb463-d076-47f1-bf86-6596b7d6dfde]
ive tried including almost any text i can see and no recognition, ive left it empty as well, also no recognition. ive tied to use all three scan modes in advanced. also no good
has to be something im doing wrong here. if you can figure it out ill happily pay a one time fee. this would drstically change my hourly rate since these app games are by far the best to play currently. feel free to email me anytime at thebirdman84@gmail.com

My guess is that those numbers change each time the emulator is opened or something like that, also i think the [] characters need to be escaped

try this:

Code:
table_class=HwndWrapper\[BlueStacks\.exe

let me know if that works... it wont match the app window, because the app will be inside the emulator.. but it should match the entire emulator window.. and then leave the include/exclude text settings blank, see if that works

That worked perfectly, ty so much. Tables resizing has been a problem since the emulator is long and tall and not rectangular like most site windows. I’ve ignored the tables and all pertinent hotkeys work, Is there any way to make the grid size specific for a certain site?
(09-06-2020, 12:52 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]That worked perfectly, ty so much. Tables resizing has been a problem since the emulator is long and tall and not rectangular like most site windows. I’ve ignored the tables and all pertinent hotkeys work, Is there any way to make the grid size specific for a certain site?

Ok try this version 2.99.10f

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29910f.exe

You don't need to do the whole custom site wizard again. Just Remove and re-Include the site, but before pressing F9, click the "..." button text and choose "size preference = ignore". Then SAT won't try to resize the emulator window when it Includes the site, and then it will save whatever size the emulator currently is, and use that size in the future
Pages: 1 2