StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Party Poker detection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi,

I've just downloaded the free version and everything sets up fine for Stars, but when I've opened a Party play money table (modern theme) and tried to detect this, I press F9 and get Failure Stackandtile.exe doesnt match for this site, press OK and get ERROR Table Detection did not work. Window does not match the table classname or the lobby process. Cancel this and try again.

I've tried a number of times with the same result. I even tried classic although I'd checked in my preferences that I am using Modern and this didn't work either.

All UK settings on the site etc, Windows 7. I searched the forum but couldn't find any Party issue of this type. Any ideas ?
It could be that you are using the UK settings instead of USA. Can you try changing and see? For example, someone recently was having a problem because the stakes were displayed using commas (0,01) instead of periods (0.01) and this would cause problems.

I can't find any option for changing to 'US' settings but when I open the play money table the table header shows Play Money - NL Hold'em - 0.10/0.25 so I'm not getting the euro standard commas. Tried to add the site again and I'm getting exactly the same error.

Hi,

Seems I've got it to work now. I tried a 5/10 table (no decimals), don't know if that made a difference but its now taken the site.

Thanks for your help.
You might have to download the US version of the partypoker client, I'm not sure if there is a setting or not, but I know other users have had similar problems