StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Hotkey question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

If I setup my left click on mouse as a 2.2x raise hotkey, I get a problem when trying to click other to click the preset raise size buttons. Is there any way to get around this?
If you set up a hotkey for "LButton" which would be left mouse click, then SAT would over ride that key for all actions on your computer, so I wouldn't think you would be able to click anywhere else, even windows icons or web browser, etc.

Usually you shouldn't use "LButton" as a hotkey. In fact, now that I think about it, maybe I should disallow it

(09-09-2020, 01:04 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]If you set up a hotkey for "LButton" which would be left mouse click, then SAT would over ride that key for all actions on your computer, so I wouldn't think you would be able to click anywhere else, even windows icons or web browser, etc.

Usually you shouldn't use "LButton" as a hotkey. In fact, now that I think about it, maybe I should disallow it

Yeah it was very difficult to deal with lol. Def should disallow, can I set my scroll up as that hot key?
Up to you, whatever key or mouse button is comfortable for you