StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: WPN MicroMTTS with SaT Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Riveam

SaT free isn't working with Blackchip Poker MicroMTTS+SNGs (<2.20). It doesn't appear to be related to the known issue with WPN as micro cash seems to work fine. I'm guessing SaT is just reading them as higher stakes games.

Totally understand if you're not gonna rush to fix this as it's the free version of SaT, but you don't ask you don't get I suppose.
Unfortunately, as far as I know, WPN doesn't use any consistency in how they display the tournament buyin in the titlebar of the tournament tables. Sometimes they display the buyin and sometimes they do not. So its unlikely that there is much I can do

Riveam

(09-13-2020, 10:08 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, as far as I know, WPN doesn't use any consistency in how they display the tournament buyin in the titlebar of the tournament tables. Sometimes they display the buyin and sometimes they do not. So its unlikely that there is much I can do

Well I just tried a $1.65 mtt. Buyin is the first thing in the title.
Yes *sometimes* the buyin is the first thing in the title, but then other times the buyin isn't displayed at all, and instead the guarantee is the first thing in the title, like in this example:

$300 GTD TURBO Deep Stack, Table 1 - No Limit - 500 / 1,000 Hold'em