StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Four tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

I need to look at larger tables and so have two monitors. Both these monitors now have two tables each on them.

So, I have table 1 (Stack) and table 2 (Grid) on the first monitor.

I have table 3 (Old Tables) and table 4 on the second monitor.

The problem I have is that if I want to continue watching a table in which I have Aces :-) then I currently move that table to Table 3 by using the "move to old table" setting. Works perfectly.

I play six tourneys at a time and sometimes need to use another slot to watch TWO tables that I need to watch and play (away from the stack and grid)

This is why I set up table 4 - I have a shortcut to move the table to the table 4 slot - but it does not work.  I have tried the move left/right shortcut and the move up/down shortcut but cannot get the table to move to the table 4 slot.

Any ideas please?

Thanks in advance

Steven
Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything? I'd like to see how you have things set up

Typically I recommend to use the defaults. Old Tables Slot = grid. Because any table that moves to a grid slot should grab your attention, and you can handle a potential Old table. And then you could just use a hotkey to "Move table to next slot" which would just pick the next available slot in order.

However, a hotkey for "Move table to slot 4" should work too, unless that slot is already occupied. Grid slots can only hold one table at a time. Are you trying to stack multiple tables into slot 4?
Are you trying to stack multiple tables into slot 4? - No slot four is hardly used so there is no chance of trying to get multiple tables on it. At the moment , NO tables go to slot 4 with or without a shortcut.

The Old Tables Slot to Slot 3 works perfectly as required and when used as a shortcut to force the table to Old tables slot.

If it is any help, also when I send all tables to grid (playing four tables), they only go to Slots one and two - so two tables stay under the first two - they do not move to three and four?

I am sending grid layout and thanks for your help.

Steve

[settings]
table_width=960
table_height=689
total_slots=4
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=960
slot2y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=3
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=3
oldtables_slot=4
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_actionreq_count=0
show_session_timer=0
show_random_number=0
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notify_bodog_timebank=1
notify_party_spins=1
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betpot_hotkeys=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
click_bodog_timebank=0
gg_mouse_down_fix=0
slot3x=-960
slot3y=0
slot4x=-1920
slot4y=0
send_betsizes_in_bbs=0
party_click_im_back=1
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=-1919
gui_y=582
last_tab=Hotkeys
filename=SRH1.ini
is_reloading=1
version=2.99.10k
win_ver=10.0.18362
dpi=96
v=fu
last_version=2.99.10
[sites]
PartyPokerClassic_included_executable_path=C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyGaming.exe
PartyPokerClassic_included_resized_table_width=960
PartyPokerClassic_included_resized_table_height=689
PartyPokerClassic_included_fold_color=0xe2a15a
PartyPokerClassic_included_call_color=0xe2e2e2
PartyPokerClassic_included_bet_color=0xa0a0a
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=PartyPokerModern
PartyPokerModern_included_executable_path=C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyGaming.exe
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_width=960
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_height=689
PartyPokerModern_included_fold_color=0x3d3d3d
PartyPokerModern_included_call_color=0xcb6514
PartyPokerModern_included_bet_color=0x1e6dea
PartyPokerModern_included_scanmode=DWM
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=7
hotkey1action=Fold
hotkey1key=F1
hotkey2action=Move to NewTables slot
hotkey2key=Escape
hotkey3action=Tile all tables
hotkey3key=F12
hotkey4action=Stack all tables
hotkey4key=F4
hotkey5action=Move table to slot 4
hotkey5key=F5
hotkey6action=Call
hotkey6key=1
hotkey7action=BetSize 2
hotkey7key=2
send_table_under_mouse=1
(09-29-2020, 02:40 PM)stevenheard Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to stack multiple tables into slot 4? - No slot four is hardly used so there is no chance of trying to get multiple tables on it. At the moment , NO tables go to slot 4 with or without a shortcut.

The Old Tables Slot to Slot 3 works perfectly as required and when used as a shortcut to force the table to Old tables slot.

If it is any help, also when I send all tables to grid (playing four tables), they only go to Slots one and two - so two tables stay under the first two - they do not move to three and four?
There seems to be some confusion. You keep saying that your Old Tables slot is slot#3, but from your layout that you pasted, you have:

newtables_slot=3
oldtables_slot=4

When New or Old tables slots are defined as explicit slots, rather than the default setting of just moving them to 'grid', then those slots 3 and 4 are special, and do act as stacks which can hold multiple tables, and tables cannot be moved into those slots by normal means, such as with these two hotkeys that you are trying:

Tile all tables
Move table to slot 4

But of course, using the hotkey for "Move to NewTables slot" will work to move a table to slot 3.

I think if you reset both Old and New tables settings to the default of 'grid', then everything will work as you expect. The only difference in play, is that when you open up new tables, they will go to the next available grid slot, rather than going into slot 3.

However, I notice you are using a "Fold" hotkey, rather than "Fold+Stack". So can you tell me what your play style is? Do you normally play most of your actions out of the stack, and then just use slot2 for an important table? When your new tables go into slot3, how do you get them into the main stack in slot1?
newtables_slot=3
oldtables_slot=4

Sorry, that's correct.

I have reset old and new tables to "grid" as suggested.

I will change the "fold" to "fold and stack"

My playing style is such that as soon as I am in a hand, I want to follow that table - whats happening at the moment is that the table gets lost behind others in the stack as I cannot move it.

As I said, I can move it to slot three by using "move to new tables" slot (escape on my set up) The old tables are currently going to slot four - but the shortcut was not working to force a table to slot 4 probably for the reason that you suggested.

So, If I am in two hands at once - then the only hand I can watch is the one in slot 3 new tables.

I will change shortcuts accordingly and play some micro stakes to check that I can get to slot four OK and let you know.

Thanks again for all your help.
(09-29-2020, 10:10 PM)stevenheard Wrote: [ -> ]My playing style is such that as soon as I am in a hand, I want to follow that table - whats happening at the moment is that the table gets lost behind others in the stack as I cannot move it.

Yes exactly. So now with the change, you'll have slot 1 as your stack, and slots 2,3,4 as grid slots. And you have Move to Grid = When action required, so when you're in a hand, the tables will move to the next free slot of 2,3,4. And then when you use the Fold+Stack hotkey, the table will move back to the stack.

If tables are moving too much for your taste, you could try changing Move To Grid = After entering pot, that way you will just be playing out of the stack, and doing most folding in the stack, and then only after you call or raise, will the table move to the next free grid slot.

Quote:I will change shortcuts accordingly and play some micro stakes to check that I can get to slot four OK and let you know.
Yep that's the idea. Test it out and try a few different things until you find what's comfortable for you
So, I am getting the hang of things now - do NOT need so many hot keys as I now realise the concept better :-)

I now have hotkeys for;

Fold + Stack Table
Call + Move To Grid

So the other option is bet and move to grid.

If I want to bet a certain BB size (say 2.3) which I always use then what would be the best shortcut for this option. Would want to Bet 2.3BB and move to Grid?

Thanks for your help.
Well, you are already using Move To Grid = When Action Required, so every time its your turn to act, the tables should already move out of the stack and into the grid. So I don't think you should need the "+ Move to grid" hotkeys for Call and Bet. The tables should already be in the grid (your grid is slots 2,3,4).

You can set up a "Bet x BB" hotkey for 2.3 bb, that should be fine. Keep in mind, if you display stacks in BBs instead of $, then you'll want to turn on the setting in SAT's Advanced Options -> Hotkeys tab, to "Send bets in BBs not $"
Well, you are already using Move To Grid = When Action Required, so every time its your turn to act, the tables should already move out of the stack and into the grid. So I don't think you should need the "+ Move to grid" hotkeys for Call and Bet. The tables should already be in the grid (your grid is slots 2,3,4).

Sorted, thank you ( as I say - just understanding the concept now :-))

The BB instead of $ works fine

You can set up a "Bet x BB" hotkey for 2.3 bb, that should be fine. Thanks, But HOW!! I can see the Bet x bb hot key - but how do I set it to 2.3?
(09-30-2020, 12:01 AM)stevenheard Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:You can set up a "Bet x BB" hotkey for 2.3 bb, that should be fine.
Thanks, But HOW!! I can see the Bet x bb hot key - but how do I set it to 2.3?

After you click Add, you will be prompted for the BB value

Alternatively, I saw you had this set up:

hotkey7action=BetSize 2
hotkey7key=2

And so if you want to just configure the 2nd preset betsize button inside Party, then keeping the "Betsize 2" hotkey in SAT would work too
Pages: 1 2