StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: uninstall reinstall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SaT doesnt show up in my list of programs in control panel. Why not? And how do I uninstall?

I regularly uninstall and reinstall all my poker software to keep fresh versions.

EDIT: I found how to uninstall, but would still like to know why it doesnt show up in my controlpanel list of programs.

Also, where can I find info about the advanced options

Activate table on move to grid
left click detection
bring urgent tables to top
hotkeys fire upon release
minimize to tray

SaT has been causing lots of misclicking by tables popping up right before I am clicking a hotkey intended for a different table, and sometimes the hotkeys are a little delayed, so I click for example fold on one table, and move the mouse to the next table, but then it folds the second table in stead (doesnt happen much, but enough for it to be annoying).

I use TN for action hotkeys, and have my pokerstars advanced multitable options settings so that I think it handles most of the tables popping up, needing attention etc. I only use SaT for the stack and slots, nothing else, and thats how I want it. So I think SaT advanced options is crashing with the pokerstars options sometimes, making it messy.

So please explain what those options mean, so I can uncheck the ones I dont need.
You mean in Add/Remove programs in the Control Panel? I'm not sure why it doesn't list there. There should be an uninstall shortcut that is put in the Start Menu though.

The documentation for the Advanced Options hasn't been written. I can give you a brief explanation:

Activate table on move to grid - Each time a table moves from stack to grid, it will take focus if this is checked. Otherwise, the table will move to grid without stealing focus
Left Click Detection - SaT will detect mouse clicks on the fold/call/bet buttons and move the table to the grid or stack accordingly. If you play solely with hotkeys, you can turn this off for better performance
Bring Urgent Tables to top - This does what it says, and is used so that tables needing action do not stay lost at the bottom of the stack. This link explains it some more http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing
Hotkeys fire upon release - by default, the hotkeys will fire on DOWNpress. So if you use RButton (right mouse click) for a hotkey, by default the hotkey will fire as soon as you press the mouse down. Some people prefer the hotkey to fire when the mouse is released, ie once the down press is let go.

For your misclick problem, if you play on Stars only, and use TN for hotkeys, then I think you should turn off the "Bring urgent tables to top" in SaT, and leave it enabled in Stars (or vice versa if one still gives problems). You definitely don't want both Stars and SaT trying to pop tables up simultaneously though, thats probably causing your problem.

Thanx.