StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Playing with 2 different table sizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

deathorglory

Hi, is it possible to have 2 different slot sizes? I'd like to make a smaller size for tables that are not yet running.

deathorglory

Also I'd like tables only being observed it not to be tiled/moved automatically.

A (newer) competitor that I was previously using had a really great system for this but has the software has been banned on Party. I don't want to say the name but if you have no idea what I'm talking about I can email you it.
SaT requires all slots to be the same size currently

You can use a hotkey to "Ignore table" and then the table will be excluded from SaT's grid, and you can move/size it however you want. It will be outside of SaT's control until you un-ignore it

If you can be more specific as to your exact use-case, then I can consider whether it's practical to make se other changes. Describe with more detail exactly what you're trying to accomplish

deathorglory

Ok thanks. I'm only looking to use the tiling option (mostly, see *).

Solution 1) I'd like to be able to use 2 different sizes of slots (each monitor will have same size of slot) and also be able to stack observation tables into a slot if required(*). Ideally the software would recognize the different between observation tables and tables that the user is playing on, and open them in the correct grid.

If multiple sizes is not possible or would take some time to work on
Solution 2)
All tables are ignored by default, user clicks table + hotkey to move them to grid.

This was my layout in the other SF I was using.
https://i.gyazo.com/a271a7099764703516d1...450d85.jpg

I would snap take a years sub for option 1 and know at least a couple of other players who also would.
The problem is, on some sites its difficult to determine the difference between a table that you are observing vs a table that you are sitting. On PokerStars its easy, but on other sites, not so much.

In that layout screenshot, what are you doing with all of those observing slots on the far right monitor? Why are you observing all of those tables? Is it for a seating script?

I've looked into allowing different size slots like you have between your left/middle monitors, but it was causing a lot of bugs that i wasnt prepared to live with for my players...