StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: stack + tile not working, spent 1 hour trying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anti_GTO

Hello I made a video please help, I read all the walkthroughs, FAQ, etc and spent over an hour trying to fix this.  

I've used it successfully in the past.  No idea why it isn't working now.  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12JAgik2...sp=sharing

5 minute video, sorry I speak slowly I am recovering from covid.
thanks for the video, very helpful

its not random at all. so at 3:04 in the video, both the stars and bodog tables didn't go back to the stack after you folded, and you were expecting them to. in both of those cases, it looks like you used a hotkey to fold, whereas earlier you were clicking Fold with your mouse. later on in the video, you do click on the Hotkeys tab so I can see that you are using a "Fold" hotkey, which simply clicks the Fold button. If you also want the table to return to the stack, you should instead set up a "Fold+Stack" hotkey and that will accomplish it. Everything works as expected for the mouse click, because SAT tries to detect when you click your mouse within the fold button region, and if it detects that, it moves the table back to the stack, as long as the advanced option for "left mouse click detection" is turned on, which it is by default.

tldr: just set up a "Fold+Stack" hotkey instead of "Fold" hotkey and you should be good to go