StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Winamax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

isildur123

Hi, I use sat for a costom site and winamax. I have a problem because I have a hotkey with "bet xx bb", and it works great with the costom site but when I do it on winamax it does not work as good and it will be a random number sometimes. Is it possible to turn off sat hotkey for winamax only and not the costom site also? 

Thank you!
Well i'd rather try to figure out why the hotkey isn't working good on Winamax. Does it only fail on certain tables? etc

If you want to disable a hotkey only on specific sites, you will have to go to the downloads page, and install the "beta highDPI version". Then click on the new "..." button on the Hotkeys tab in the software

Okay sure, what info do you need? Im not sure what type of pattern/number it opended up to before but I think it did open to 22.5bb sometimes(not always) when the sat hotkey settings was to open 2.5bb. I recently reinstalled windows and I have not played to many hands there yet but yesterday ut opened to 5bb sometimes. I also have 2.5 as a automatic size for all position on winamax in their own settings. So 2.5bb is in already in the bet box when I want to open a hand. If that has something to do with it?
Yes perhaps SAT is conflicting with Winamax, and both softwares are trying to put the bet in the box at the same time. Can you turn off that setting inside Winamax just to test, and tell me if it works any better? And use the built-in Winamax site of course, Remove your custom site