StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Partypoker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I set it up and nothing works, this is in the free version and the table is playmoney.

https://ibb.co/9HGSk8G
The free version isn't guaranteed to work on Play money. But I don't know if that is the problem. Can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main Party lobby?
(10-23-2020, 01:58 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]The free version isn't guaranteed to work on Play money. But I don't know if that is the problem. Can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main Party lobby?

title=[(Play Money) 5/10 - Barcelona],class=[#32770],pid=[1624]

thanks for trying to help me
THanks, but I need it for the main lobby. You pasted it for the poker table
(10-23-2020, 02:38 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]THanks, but I need it for the main lobby. You pasted it for the poker table

title=[partypoker: Poker Lobby - Good luck pocoloco86     ],class=[#32770],pid=[1624]
That looks like it should work.

What are you trying to do? Grind play money on the free version? Does it really matter if play money fails?
(10-23-2020, 03:59 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]That looks like it should work.

What are you trying to do? Grind play money on the free version? Does it really matter if play money fails?

no, i will play for real money, but the account is now empty.
Oh so you are just testing it out? Click the About tab and then click the Register button, and paste me your Machine ID, and I'll give you a few days to trial. Then it will work the same as paid Full version
(10-23-2020, 04:36 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Oh so you are just testing it out? Click the About tab and then click the Register button, and paste me your Machine ID, and I'll give you a few days to trial. Then it will work the same as paid Full version

49D21090B44B7958

thank you!
ok i've given you 3 days to trial, let me know if it works
Pages: 1 2