StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Party Poker does not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Selvister

Hello
 I already added GG Poker and Poker Stars to the software

Unfortunately I am not able to add Party Poker. Both options Modern and Classic do not work

I configured Party Poker as mentioned on your homepage

Message is:
"Failure. This table
Fast forward....
doesn't match for PartyPokerModern

I am using version 2.99.10

Can you please help me ?

Thank you in advance

BR
Selvister
Please use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for your main party lobby

Selvister

title=[partypoker.de: Poker Lobby - Good luck kotter1711     ],class=[#32770],pid=[21056]
ahhh the new party.de client

please try this version v2.99.10zg, it should work:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9910zg.exe

Selvister

(10-23-2020, 09:25 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]ahhh the new party.de client

please try this version v2.99.10zg, it should work:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9910zg.exe

That worked! Thank you

How long is my test period? Can I test until Sunday?

BR
Marc
I dont know.. click on the About tab, Register button, and paste me your Machine ID

(10-23-2020, 09:29 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know.. click on the About tab, Register button, and paste me your Machine ID

Machine ID = 9C305DD7771CA81F

Selvister

Feature request:

Is Stack and Tile able to adjust the grid depending on the number of active tables?

For example:
If I play 8 tables simultaneously, I want to have 4 tables on monitor#1 and 4 tables on monitor#2

If I play 10 tables simultaneously, I want to have 5 tables on monitor#1 and 5 tables on monitor#2. The size of the tables should be adjustable accordingly to the numbers of active tables

If I play 10 tables simultaneously, I want to have 6 tables on monitor#1 and 6 tables on monitor#2. The size of the tables should be adjustable accordingly to the numbers active tables

The software recognizes automatically, when the number of tables changes and it applies the correct grid accordingly 

If Stack and Tile is not able to do that at the moment, could this be an idea for a future update? If yes, when could you provide that?

Best regards
Marc
(10-23-2020, 09:52 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2020, 09:29 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know.. click on the About tab, Register button, and paste me your Machine ID

Your trial period is active until November 6th

(10-23-2020, 09:58 PM)Selvister Wrote: [ -> ]Feature request:

Is Stack and Tile able to adjust the grid depending on the number of active tables?

For example:
If I play 8 tables simultaneously, I want to have 4 tables on monitor#1 and 4 tables on monitor#2

If I play 10 tables simultaneously, I want to have 5 tables on monitor#1 and 5 tables on monitor#2. The size of the tables should be adjustable accordingly to the numbers of active tables

If I play 10 tables simultaneously, I want to have 6 tables on monitor#1 and 6 tables on monitor#2. The size of the tables should be adjustable accordingly to the numbers active tables

The software recognizes automatically, when the number of tables changes and it applies the correct grid accordingly 

If Stack and Tile is not able to do that at the moment, could this be an idea for a future update? If yes, when could you provide that?

Best regards
Marc
SaT cannot currently do that. Its a bigger change, so it would take some time to implement. And I'd need to figure out how to display the options to the user in a logical way. One question I have is, you've listed 3 scenarios:
1. less than 8 tables
2. 8-10 tables
3. 10-12 tables
but what if someone wants to configure 5 scenarios, or 10, it gets difficult

Can you leave your email address, and I can email you if/when I ever build this? I will revisit it and see how long it might take

Selvister

(10-23-2020, 10:33 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2020, 09:52 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

Your trial period is active until November 6th

(10-23-2020, 09:58 PM)Selvister Wrote: [ -> ]Feature request:

For example:

If I play 12 tables simultaneously, I want to have 6 tables on monitor#1 and 6 tables on monitor#2. The size of the tables should be adjustable accordingly to the numbers active tables

Best regards
Marc
SaT cannot currently do that. Its a bigger change, so it would take some time to implement. And I'd need to figure out how to display the options to the user in a logical way. One question I have is, you've listed 3 scenarios:
1. less than 8 tables
2. 8-10 tables
3. 10-12 tables
but what if someone wants to configure 5 scenarios, or 10, it gets difficult

Can you leave your email address, and I can email you if/when I ever build this? I will revisit it and see how long it might take

Sure I would like to give you my mail address but I do not want to post it here. How can I send it to you?

Thank you for the test period until November. But right now it seems to be a great tool which I probably gonna use. Test phase starts tonight.

Yes, the user should be able to create as many scenarios as possible and the software recognizes which scenario needs to be applied.
So I guess the user needs several layout.ini files with different settings (width / height of the tables)

But it's great to hear that you are thinking about that feature.

BR
Marc
Pages: 1 2 3