StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: GG problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Alex

title=[Amsterdam 107 - ÁËÕîëäåì - 0,01 $/0,02 $],class=[#32770],pid=[15708]
This is what happened at party poker after diagnostics

Alex

Error: T is not a valid key name. The current thread will exit. Line#
—> 6307: Hotkey,A-it,GetWindowTitleAndClassHotkey .
I got this on GG Without pressing the combination, simply selecting the diagnostics item
(10-23-2020, 10:00 AM)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]Error: T is not a valid key name. The current thread will exit. Line#
—> 6307: Hotkey,A-it,GetWindowTitleAndClassHotkey .
I got this on GG Without pressing the combination, simply selecting the diagnostics item

That error looks like you don't have the letter "T" in your keyboard layout. Is your keyboard in English?

I need you to click Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, then click on the main GG lobby window, then press the combination

What is the name of the GG site you are playing on??

Alex

title=[GGÏîêåðÎÊ],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[5608] Main lobby GG and pressed a combination.

title=[partypoker: Ëîááè Poker - óäà÷è MAKLOVES! ],class=[#32770],pid=[17232]
It was given out by party poker. I did the same as for GG
(10-23-2020, 10:02 AM)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]title=[GGÏîêåðÎÊ],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[5608] Main lobby GG and pressed a combination.

Ok this is what I needed.

What poker site is this?

Is it GGPokerOK? If so, go to the SaT download page, and download the "Beta highDPI version".

Alex

everything is fine on GG after the update, but the error remained on the party poker.: title=[partypoker: Лобби Poker - удачи MAKLOVES! ],class=[#32770],pid=[17232]

Alex

Maybe the problem is due to the fact that the party poker client is installed in Russian?
(10-23-2020, 10:45 AM)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the problem is due to the fact that the party poker client is installed in Russian?

Yes I think so. Can you re-install PartyPoker, and during the initial Party setup, can you choose English language, and then tell me if it works?

Alex

Yes, by changing the language. Everything works correctly. thanks
Pages: 1 2 3