StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Free Version not detecting Ignition/Bovada $1-$2.20 SnG Tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Draven

Good afternoon!

It's been great using Stack and Tile.  Thanks for providing a full free trial.  

My trial ended yesterday, and I planned to continue using Stack and Tile, the free version, for now for $1-$2.20 micro stake SnG and Tournaments on Ignition.

The program continues to auto click the TimeBank, which is great, but it isn't resizing and tiling the table, and hotkeys are not working.

From what I've read in other posts like this in the forums, it sounds like the main requirement is being able to read the title of tables for stake amounts.

I've used help and get title information to find the following title for a $1.10 buy in 9 person SnG:

title=[10/20 No Limit Hold'em - Hold'em - TBL#1],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[7516]

As the blinds go up, the title changes with the blinds, so here is the title as I continue to play:

title=[15/30 No Limit Hold'em - Hold'em - TBL#1],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[7516]

Let me know if there is a solution for this, I'd appreciate it.
Yes as you can see in those titles, there is no buyin information so SAT cannot detect the stakes and has no idea what tournaments those are. The free version is not guaranteed to work in all cases. To be honest its a bug that the timebank clicker even works on those tables, it shouldn't lol.

Draven

(10-27-2020, 02:34 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes as you can see in those titles, there is no buyin information so SAT cannot detect the stakes and has no idea what tournaments those are. The free version is not guaranteed to work in all cases. To be honest its a bug that the timebank clicker even works on those tables, it shouldn't lol.

Would I then need to buy the full version in order to use it then, or the small stakes for micro and low buy-in tournaments?  Thanks!
Depends how high you play. If you play stakes that fall under the Small Stakes license, then save money and only buy that.

Draven

(10-27-2020, 03:58 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Depends how high you play. If you play stakes that fall under the Small Stakes license, then save money and only buy that.

Sounds like the small stakes version wouldn't work for ignition micro to small stakes buy-in tournaments, because it can't read table titles.  

If it can't detect the ignition table for the free version, then it also wouldn't work for the small stakes version, right?

Next, I'm trying to use America's Card room instead.  The free version didn't detect the table.  In this case, it sounds like it should work, as the buy-in amount is in the table title, as seen below:

title=[$1.62 - $1.50 Turbo 6-Max, Table 1 - No Limit - 10 / 20, Ante 2 Hold'em (22763258) ],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[26888]

Thanks again for taking the time to help troubleshoot this!
(10-27-2020, 04:11 AM)Draven Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like the small stakes version wouldn't work for ignition micro to small stakes buy-in tournaments, because it can't read table titles.  

If it can't detect the ignition table for the free version, then it also wouldn't work for the small stakes version, right?
Ah I see what you mean. So on the paid Small Stakes license, if SaT cannot read the title, then it still will allow the table anyway. So you would be good

(10-27-2020, 04:11 AM)Draven Wrote: [ -> ]Next, I'm trying to use America's Card room instead.  The free version didn't detect the table.  In this case, it sounds like it should work, as the buy-in amount is in the table title, as seen below:

title=[$1.62 - $1.50 Turbo 6-Max, Table 1 - No Limit - 10 / 20, Ante 2 Hold'em (22763258) ],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[26888]

I'll have to look into this
If you use Help->Show Testing Info, on this table, is it correctly detected as a Tournament?

Draven

(10-27-2020, 04:31 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2020, 04:11 AM)Draven Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like the small stakes version wouldn't work for ignition micro to small stakes buy-in tournaments, because it can't read table titles.  

Ah I see what you mean. So on the paid Small Stakes license, if SaT cannot read the title, then it still will allow the table anyway. So you would be good

(10-27-2020, 04:11 AM)Draven Wrote: [ -> ]Next, I'm trying to use America's Card room instead.  The free version didn't detect the table.  In this case, it sounds like it should work, as the buy-in amount is in the table title, as seen below:

I'll have to look into this
If you use Help->Show Testing Info, on this table, is it correctly detected as a Tournament?

No, it starts by saying "Mouse over a poker table," and it doesn't change if I move across the Sit and go tables in America's Card Room.
(10-27-2020, 05:15 AM)Draven Wrote: [ -> ]No, it starts by saying "Mouse over a poker table," and it doesn't change if I move across the Sit and go tables in America's Card Room.
Ah the Testing Info doesn't work if the table isn't allowed.

I just checked, and on WPN, its a similar problem... they don't have consistency in their table titles. In the SNG you pasted, yes the buyin information is correctly there, but on other tournament tables, sometimes it looks like this:

$300 GTD TURBO Deep Stack, Table 1 - No Limit - 500 / 1,000 Hold'em

No buyin information, and if I just used the first amount found, it would think this is a $300 buy in when its really probably like a $0.10 buy in