StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: GG Tables doesnt move
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Wolkengucken

Hey,

i have a Problem, i play only stacked and several softwares, but my Natural8 (GG) Tables doesnt move, they just staying up in front and the other tables dont popup.
When i make a test, it says, action required: YES at every moment the table is open.
I tried also follow your guide to solve any kind of problem, but nothing really worked, it says action required Yes allthetime.
Is there any other option i could try to fix this?
Hmmm usually GG doesn't have this problem. Good job running the Testing Info, that explains the problem. We need Action Required to change from NO to YES to NO when its your turn to act and after you make your action

How many monitors do you have? And what scaling %s do you use for them in Windows?

First thing to try is to Remove and re-Include the site, making sure to press F10 at the correct time, when all 3 action buttons (fold/call/bet) are visible.

Wolkengucken

Yeah, tried your last suggest, but didnt change anything.
I play on two screens, but normally i just use one, and tables are always on this, so its not overlapping or so.
I use 100% scale in Windows.
Tried also to change the scanmode, from DWM to PW or GDIP, but same testing info, everytime required action yes.
Was not the first time i had this problem, but normally i could fix this just with remove and reinclude, but this time looks like it will not work and iirc there was no update for gg last days, so im confused why this suddenly happens.
What version of sat are you using?

If 2.99.11, then can you try the version 2.99.11c at this link

https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...1#pid12021

Wolkengucken

I used the version 2.99.11 before, yes.
Looks like it works with your version 2.99.11c.
Thanks
Great