StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: problems with the new version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear SnT crew,

sadly the new version did fix old bugs. You had Party fixed now with a beta and now I have the same problems. It stays over the stack. I cant cycle my stack. There is another problem with the new aurora from stars. If I time out I cant click I am back and snt wont do it too. I have to stop start snt to click I am back myself.  

title=[PartyPoker, Pokerstars, 888, GG not working and 2 more pages - Personal - Microsoft? Edge],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[17224]

Best regards

bennie
(11-08-2020, 03:48 PM)bennie Wrote: [ -> ]You had Party fixed now with a beta and now I have the same problems. It stays over the stack. I cant cycle my stack.
Sounds like SAT is always detecting the Party tables as requiring action. So the solution is to run the Test on this page to confirm, and then try to Remove and Include the site:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

If you have a new Party client, one thing to confirm is whether or not you turned on "3 color action buttons" inside the client, if not, turn that on and then re-Include

(11-08-2020, 03:48 PM)bennie Wrote: [ -> ]There is another problem with the new aurora from stars. If I time out I cant click I am back and snt wont do it too. I have to stop start snt to click I am back myself.  
SAT doesn't click "I am back". You have to do it manually. However, SAT should detect these tables as Old and move the table to the Old Tables Slot after X minutes (5 minutes by default).

What do you mean that you can't click it yourself?